Taj Mahal Sunrise Private Tour from Delhi
Enjoy the full-day tour of Agra, departing from Delhi in the early morning to arrive at the iconic Taj Mahal by sunrise. Pick-Up from your accommodation in Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida at 02:00 am and drive to Agra by private, air-conditioned car.
Relax and take in the sights on the 3-hour drive, arriving in Agra at approximately 05:00 am in time for a great view of the beautiful sunrise over the Taj Mahal.
Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside, before looking inside the temple to Mumtaz Mahal, built for his beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Later, continue to the nearby Red Fort (Agra Fort) to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city.
Break at around 10:00, and enjoy some free time for breakfast (own expense).
Then, depart for Delhi at approximately 11:00, with an estimated arrival time back in the city at around 14:30.
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra
- Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
- Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort
- Watch the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 11 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 6 people per booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up around 2;00 am from anywhere in Delhi or Gurgaon on request
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private live tour guide
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Any meals and additional services
- Monuments Enterance fees
- This tour does not run from the 2nd half of December to the 1st half of January due to the fogs of the harsh winters
- Lunch at a multicuisine restaurant can be pre-booked at an additional cost of net USD 10 per person
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
- Wear comfortable footwear and clothing
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1