Taj Mahal Private Tour by Train - Gatimaan Express
Our chauffeur will pick you up from your hotel or airport and drop you to Delhi railway station to board the train (Gatiman express, dep : 8:10 a.M. - arr : 9:50 a.M.) for Agra.
At Agra, you will be welcomed by our tour guide and driver at Agra railway station. Visit the Taj Mahal with your tour guide, the Taj Mahal was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
After visiting Taj Mahal, proceed to Agra Fort. Agra fort was built in 1565 a.D. By great Mughal emperor Akbar. Have lunch in a local restaurant or 5-star hotel and after lunch, visit the marble inlay factory. This is an optional site to visit, if you are not interested, you can skip it. Continue on to Mehtab Bagh, explore the back side of taj mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of taj mahal over the river Yamuna during the time of sunset.
We lastly drop you back at Agra railway station for your transfer to Agra railway station to board the Gatiman train (dep : 17:50 hrs - 19:30 hrs).
At the end of the trip, our chauffeur will pick you up from Delhi railway station, transfer to hotel or airport for onward journey.
- Witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal, with your guide assisting in taking memorable photos that will last a lifetime
- Explore the 3 main Agra Heritage Sites: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, & Baby Taj
- Experience the fun and excitement of travelling on India's fastest Train - Gatimaan Express
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Everyone pays the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport in Delhi.
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 1 days before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private Tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Unlimited Mineral Water.
- Car Expenses Like Fuel, Parking, Driver Meal And Accommodation, Taxes.
- Train Tickets (A.C. Chair Car, Delhi To Agra And Agra To Delhi)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses Such as Monument Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic Beverages.
- Fod & Drinks
- Monument Entrance Fee
- Taj Mahal closed on friday