Taj Mahal Private Sunrise Tour From Delhi
Enjoy a full-day tour of Agra, departing from Delhi early in the morning in order to arrive at the iconic Taj Mahal in time for the spectacular sunrise.
Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside before looking inside this temple to Mumtaz Mahal, the beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
Later we will visit the World Heritage site of The Red Fort (Agra Fort) before taking a break for breakfast and some free time.
We will later return to Delhi, where you will be dropped off at your hotel or airport with unforgettable memories of our exquisite Taj Mahal Day Tour.
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra
- Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
- Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort
- Watch the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Min 2 - Max 20 people per booking
- Infant (0-2) price is 5 USD
- Available all year round
- Child (3-13) price is 10 USD
- Pick-up serviceAirport/Hotel/Delhi/NCR
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private live tour guide
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Private uniformed driver
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Driver and Guide Tips
- Any meals and additional services
- Lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant
- Entrance fee to the Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Delhi, Guragon or Noida by our uniformed driver in a comfortable private air-conditioned vehicle.
It will take approximately three hours to reach Agra
Upon arrival you will be met by your professional tour guide in time to watch the spectacular sunrise over the Taj Mahal.
We will then continue to the Red Fort to see the beautiful pavilions of a walled city.
Enjoy breakfast and some free time.
We will depart for Delhi at approximately 11:00 am, with an estimated arrival time at around 14:30 pm.
- The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- In summer time bring a hat or umbrella for some shade
- Comfortable clothes and footwear is recommended
- Carry your ID proof during the trip
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1