Taj Mahal Day Trip by Private Car from Delhi
Our Chauffeur will pickup you up from your hotel in Delhi, Delhi airport or Delhi railway station. Your enthralling journey will start as we head towards the historic city of Agra through the Yamuna Expressway in an air-conditioned private car. Along the way, we will stop for a tea break.
Explore one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal, which was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved with Mumtaz Mahal and which took 16 years to complete.
After a delicious lunch (at own expense) at a renowned restaurant in Agra you will enjoy the magnificent beauty of the Red Sandstone Agra Fort, situated on the banks of the river Yamuna, it was built in 1566 by Emperor Akbar the Great.
Enjoy shopping at a local market where you can browse or purchase some wonderful colourful art and handicrafts.
- Shop at a local market
- Experience the glorious past of the city with a professional guide
- Visit the historic Agra Fort
- Visit the amazing Taj Mahal
- Explore the most amazing World Heritage sites of India
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Max 6 people per booking
- Available all year round
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePickup from Your Hotel or Airport or Desired Location in Delhi
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Toll, tax, parking and state tax
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tuk Tuk or battery car ride
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Monument Entrance fees
Our chauffeur will pick you up you from your hotel in Delhi, Delhi airport or Delhi railway station and your enthralling journey will start as we head towards the historic city of Agra through the Yamuna Expressway in an air-conditioned private car.
Take a short tea or coffee break to get you refreshed! Now continue your drive towards city of love, Agra.
On arrival in Agra, you will meet with your tour guide who will take you to a hotel for use of their washrooms etc.
You guide will give you some valuable information regarding the brilliant monument of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Explore one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved Wife Mumtaz Mahal.
The great monument took 16 years to complete (from 1632 to 1648 AD).
Explore the gripping and spellbinding beauty of the Taj Mahal.
Now, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at a renowned restaurant in Agra.
Enjoy the magnificent beauty of the Red Sandstone Agra Fort. It is situated on the Banks of the Yamuna river and was built in 1566 by Emperor Akbar The Great.
Enjoy a visit to a local market where you can see or purchase colourful arts and handicraft in Agra.
We will now return to Delhi where you will be dropped off at your hotel, Delhi airport or train station.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1