Taj Mahal Day Tour From Delhi
The Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, is a living monument, which silently whispers the love of the legendary Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
It is one of the most prominent symbols of love situated on the banks of the Yamuna river in the historical city of Agra.
This monument is made of pure white marble that describes the verses of the Quran over its gate.
Travelers from all parts of the world make their tour to India especially to grasp the astonishing view of the Taj Mahal. Without any doubt, the highly structured design, as well as the idealistic environment of the monument, make the Taj Mahal Tour unique and memorable.
- Watch the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your Delhi hotel or airport
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Private air-conditioned car with driver
- Tour guide service
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance tickets
Our Driver will come to pick you up from you hotel and drive to Agra. Enjoy 3 hours in Agra.
Visit the Taj Mahal with your tour guide, it was built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, proceed to Agra Fort.
It was built in 1565 A.D. by the Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
After visiting the fort you will have lunch and enjoy the different flavours of the city.
This is an optional site to visit and if you are in a hurry you can skip it.
Explore the back side of the Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of the Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna at sunset.
After your day explorations, our driver will take you back to Delhi.
On arrival at Delhi our driver will drop you at your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- Wear comfortable footwear
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1