Sunrise Taj MahalGroup Tour in Agra from Delhi
03:00 Hrs: Delhi – Agra (Approx drive 03 hours) Early morning pick up from your Hotel. An Introduction with English speaking trained guide followed by a visit to famous tourist attractions in the city of Agra. Visit the Taj Mahal Upon arrival Visit the well known Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal is a world heritage site in Agra and also one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Agra Fort Agra Fort is also known as Red Fort. Built by various Mughal rulers, the fort is a live testimony of the great Mughal Architecture in India.
Lunch You will be escorted to a Five Star Hotel for a buffet lunch. You can also relax and prepare yourself for further journey. Visit Itmad -ud – daula After lunch Itmad-ud-daula has a special place in the chronicles of both histories as well as architecture. This is precisely because Itmad Ud Daula is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble.
This is actually a mausoleum that overlooks the River Yamuna and is a tomb of Mir Ghiyas Beg, a minister in the court of Shah Jahan. The first tomb to be built in white marble instead of red sandstone. It marks the departure from the red sandstone buildings of Mughal architecture. Shopping and Leisure You can enjoy shopping of Handicrafts, leather items etc. Relax in hotel room or visit the nearest Coffee shop. evening drive back to Delhi. Proceed to your onward journey or destination
- New Cars we will use for your each trip with us.
- Shopping in the market best product
- Itmad Daula (Baby Taj)
- Agra fort with best view
- Taj Mahal During Sunrise
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Esperanto, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick up you from Your Hotel or Airport in Delhi
- Disability ServicesWe will provide Wheelchair in each monuments in the program mentions
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Accommodation with daily breakfast
- AC Car as per program.
- Local English speaking guide as per program in each city
- Toll tax parking are included
- Driver allowance also included
- Wi-Fi internet services also included
- Mineral water also included
- Monument Entrance fees are not included
- Please carry passport to visit any monuments in India
- Taj Mahal closed every Friday