Sunrise Taj Mahal Private Tour From Delhi
Our driver will pick you from your hotel or Delhi airport at 3 am and drive to Agra. Enjoy the 3 hours (210 km) drive from Delhi to Agra. Meet your tour guide on arrival - proceed to Taj Mahal it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.
Proceed to Agra Fort, It was built in 1565 a.D. By great Mughal Emperor Akbar. Have lunch with your loved ones in a local restaurant or in a 5-star hotel.
Drive back to Delhi after a sightseeing tour of Agra and our chauffeur will drop you at the hotel or airport for your onward journey.
- Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort
- Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
- Explore Agra Fort, It Was The Main Residence of the Emperors of the Mughal Dynasty.
- Visit Taj Mahal And Agra Fort, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 15 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
- All travellers pay the adult price
- Pick-up servicePick up from your Hotel/Airport in Delhi.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour
- Car Expenses Like Fuel, Parking, Driver Meal And Accommodation, Taxes.
- Buffet Lunch in Local Restaurant.
- Unlimited Mineral Water.
- Monument Entrance Fee of Taj Mahal And Agra Fort.
- Experienced And Professional Tour Guide.
- All Sightseeing And Transfers By Air Condition Vehicle
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses Such as Monument Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic Beverages.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays