Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car from Delhi
Be awe-struck by the stunning beauty of the Taj Mahal, visit the magnificent Red and Agra Forts, see the Sikandra Mausoleum, do some shopping, and discover Mughal history on this fascinating full-day journey from Delhi to Agra that includes lunch.
Experience one of the world’s most romantic buildings with a skip-the-line ticket to the Taj Mahal in Agra.
Watch the sunset from the Mehtab Bagh and visit the "Baby Taj" of the l'timad-ud-Daulah.
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi
- Get the chance to sample Mughal cuisine at a luxury restaurant
- Explore Mughal era architecture on a full-day tour of Agra's finest monuments
- Visit the Red Fort and experience the grandeur of the Mughal empire
- See the stunningly beautiful Taj Mahal, one of the most cherished monuments in the world
- Watch the sunset from the Mehtab Bagh
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel in Delhi
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort entrance tickets
- Sightseeing by car in destination city
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Pick-up drop-off from your hotel or Delhi airport
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Pick up 8:00 AM from your hotel in Delhi and drive to Agra through Yamuna expressway.
Arrive at Agra around 11: 00 AM and we will take you to your hotel where you can freshen up.
You will be introduced to our guide before visiting the magical Taj Mahal.
After spending an enjoyable time in the majestic Taj Mahal we will show views of Agra.
We will have lunch around 1:00 pm and enjoy the delicious taste of Mughal food.
After lunch, our guide will take you to Agra Fort, the Gems of all forts in India.
At 3: 00 PM you will be taken to see the Tomb of Itimad - Ud - Daulah (Mini Taj Mahal).
At 4: 00 PM we will take you to see some local art and craft as we wait for sunset.
At sunset, we will take you to Mehtab Garden and show you a floating view of the Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna.
At 7:00 Pm we will leave for Delhi and you will arrive at your hotel around 10 pm.
Our driver will drop you at your desired location in Delhi.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1