Same Day Taj Mahal Tour by Car From Delhi
- Tour Guide Service in your Language.
- All Inclusive Package - No Hidden Cost.
- Departure Location - From anywhere in Delhi / Gurgaon and Noida as requested.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up servicePick-Up and Drop-Off Service
- Disability ServicesPlease information
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch at Restaurant.
- Tour Guide Service in your Language
- Pick-Up and Drop-Off Service.
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort entrance tickets.
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Any Medical expenses
- Any Insurance
- Any Alcoholic / Hard Drinks served during lunch.
- Tips / Gratuities to guide and driver.
Get Ready For Day Trip To Agra. Our Chauffer Will Pick You From Hotel And Proceed To Agra.
Now Take A Short Tea Or Coffee Break ( Not Included) To Get Yourself Refreshed! Now Continue Your Drive Towards Agra.
After Two And A Half Hours Of Drive, You Will Arrive In The Beautiful City Of Agra. Arrive Agra, Our Executive Will Give The Brief Of The Agra Day Trip Itinerary.
Shah Jahan Built Seven Wonder Of World, Taj Mahal In The Memory Of His Beloved Wife Mumtaz Mahal. This Beautiful Monument Took 16 Years For Completion.
Now, Enjoy Lunch In Local Restaurant.
After Having Lunch, Visit Beautiful Monument Agra Fort Built By Great Emperor Akbar.
Now Get Ready For Drive Back To Delhi For Journey Back Home As Your Tour Comes To An End.
- Optional tours of marble inlay workshops and a carpet weaving site can be arranged on request
- Lunch at a multicuisine restaurant
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed every Friday