Same Day Taj Mahal by Car From Delhi
Enjoy this private day trip to Agra from Delhi, visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-Ud-Daulah and experience sights that will leave you with memories to cherish for a lifetime
Visit the Taj Mahal, an immense mausoleum of white marble, built in Agra between 1631 and 1648 by order of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favourite wife.
Explore Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was the main residence of the Emperors of the Mughal Dynasty.
You will also view the exquisite Itmad-Ud-Daulah or Baby Taj.
- Explore Agra Fort, it was the main residence of the Emperors of the Mughal Dynasty
- View the Exquisite Itmad-Ud-Daulah or Baby Taj, Mughal Mausoleum, Famous for its Persian design
- Admire the white marble mausoleum, the Taj Mahal commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Maximum 4 people per booking
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your hotel in Delhi
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Professional guide
- Buffet lunch
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees (Taj Mahal & Agra Fort)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Our driver will pick you up and drive you to Agra (3 hours)
Visit the majestic Taj Mahal. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. NOTE: The Taj Mahal is closed on Friday's.
We will now proceed to Agra Fort. It was built in 1565 A.D. by the Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant.
This is the best place for a sunset view of the Taj Mahal. This is an optional site to visit. If you do not have time you can skip this site.
After a little sightseeing, drive back to Delhi
Our chauffeur will drop you off at your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We offer a flexible pick-up time