Same Day Agra Tour By Gatiman Express
Same Day Taj Mahal Agra Tour by Gatimaan Express Train is an amazing day trip to the city of Taj Mahal.
Gatimaan Express train takes just above 100 Minutes to reach Agra from New Delhi and arrives Agra.
The government approved guide is provided to you during the sightseeing tour. Guides for other languages like French, Spanish, and Italian etc are also available.
- Explore Taj Mahal
- Agra Fort
- Explore Mehtab Bagh and Etimad Ud Daulah
- Agra Cantt
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Children under 5 not permitted on this tour
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop-off from your Delhi hotel or airport.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lunch at multi cuisine restaurant
- All state tax, toll tax, parking, driver and fuel
- All monument entrances as per itinerary
- Delhi - Agra - Delhi Gatimaan Express Chair Car train ticket with breakfast
- Drop to hotel by AC car
- Pick up from hotel by AC ca
- tour guide
- camera fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any alcoholic drinks served during lunch
Pick up from the hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida. Drive to Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch the superfast train for Agra, you will be provided with E-tickets either on email or through our representative.
Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit in the train, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
Arriving at the city of love, Agra. Where the guide and driver would be waiting to welcome you in front of the exit of the railway station (Agra Cantt) with your name board and then taking you to the magnificent monument and one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal.
The monument holds a grand history of love and affection of the emperor Shah Jahan to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, which was made in the 16th century.
Expected time of stay in the mausoleum 1 hour 30 minutes.
Afterwards, you will explore the heart of the Mughal Empire, Agra Fort.
This building itself gaves you the view of the glorious rule of the Mughals. The structure hold a brief history of not just the emperor Shah Jahan but this Great Grandfather Akhbar the Great. Who made the fort in the mid of the 15th century.
Expected time of stay in agra fort 1 hour.
After the end of fort moving towards lunch at a multi-cuisine air-conditioned restaurant providing you different flavours of this city.
After having lunch, you will visit the Etimad-ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj or if you want to experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh.
(Note: If you have time you can see both)
Head towards Agra Cantt Station for boarding the train back to Delhi.
The train will depart from Agra Station.
Delhi Train will reach Delhi and a representative will come to pick you up from the station and drop you back to your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
- taj mahal closed on friday
- We need copies of travelers passport for booking the train tickets
- Train for delhi to agra-12050 Gatimaan Express ,arriving at Agra Cantt Station (AGC) on platform no. 6 at 09:00 AM. Breakfast will be served in the train
- Train for agra to delhi-12049 Gatimaan Express, arriving at Nizamuddin Railway Station (NZM) on platform no. 5 at 07: 30 PM. Dinner will be served in the train
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Valid ID proof ( Passport ) Send with Booking