Same Day Agra Tour By Car from Delhi
Journey back to the days of India’s Mughal Empire on this private Delhi to Agra tour that includes admission to two World Heritage sites.
The Taj Mahal is probably the best-known monument to "love" that was ever built.
India's Mughal era on this private same-day Tour takes you to two World Heritage–listed sites, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Your full-day program also includes visits to Itmad-ud-Daulah or "Baby Taj" and Mehtab Bagh.
- Private Guide for a more Personalised Experience
- Visit Mehtab Bagh which is an exceptional sunset viewpoint of the Taj Mahal
- Enjoy the comfort and convenience of traveling by air-conditioned private vehicle with a driver
- Private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 11 to 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceNew Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station, Your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi/Gurgaon
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Professional Tour Guide
- One water bottle per person
- State tax and fuel charges
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private tour
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Fees
Pick up from your hotel in Delhi / Noida / Gurgaon and drive to Agra by cab – 3 hours drive through new Yamuna Expressway 165 Km in Length.
Midway you can stop for refreshment if you want.
Meet our tour Guide in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and also a World Heritage Site.
Taj Mahal is neither an English word nor a Hindi word, it is actually an Urdu word which literally means “Crown Palace”. It was built by fifth Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal .
Taj Mahal is made of pure White Marble and situated on right bank of river Yamuna.
After the Taj Mahal, you will visit Agra Fort constructed by third Mughal emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D. It includes other beautiful buildings like Diwan-I-Am, Diwan-I-Khas and Musamman Burj ( Where Shah Jahan was imprisoned and died ).
After Agra Fort, you will be taken to a Multi cuisine (Air Conditioned) Restaurant for Lunch.
After Lunch you get to spend time exploring some famous local Art and Crafts
Finally, you will Proceed back to Delhi en route the tour will stop at Mehtab Bagh for the riverside view of Taj Mahal.
On arrival at Delh,i you will be dropped at your Hotel or Airport for your onward journey.
- It is advisable to wear comfortable footwear for exploring all the attractions
- Drink plenty of water when the temperatures are high
- Apply sunscreen often on hot sunny days and preferably you should wear a hat, bonnet, scarf or cap
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday