Private Tour to Agra with Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
On this full-day private day tour from New Dehli see The beautiful city of Agra, The monument of love that is The Taj Mahal, The Redstone beauty that is Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh on the banks of Yamuna River.
At 6:30 am be picked up at your hotel or airport in Dehli and travel 3 and a half hours to Agra by car, stopping midway for a break and refreshments. Arrive in Agra and meet with your tour guide. Explore one of the wonders of the world, the historic Taj Mahal! Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the loving memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The monument took 16 years for completion from 1632 to 1648 AD.
After lunch, visit Agra Fort. Which was once the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital of India was shifted from Agra to Delhi. The Agra fort is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Lastly, travel to Mehtab Bagh to see the iconic sunset over the Taj Mahal before heading back to Dehli to end your tour.
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi
- Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Easy Cancellation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePickup up from Hotel/Airport in Delhi.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Round-trip private transfer
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Tour Guide
- Hotel Drop Off
- Hotel Pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transportation by private vehicle (Air Conditioned)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Our Chauffer Will Greet You! Your Enthralling Journey Towards The Historic City Of Agra Commences By Car.
Now take a short tea or coffee break to get you refreshed! And then continue your drive towards Agra.
After three and a half hours of drive, you will arrive in the beautiful city of Agra.
Arrive Agra, our executive will introduce you to the tour guide. During your same day Agra tour, you will enjoy some significant information regarding the brilliant monument Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Mehtab Bagh.
Taj Mahal was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the loving memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal. The great monument took 16 years for completion I.E. From 1632 to 1648 ad. Explore the gripping and spellbinding beauty of taj mahal.
Enjoy a lip-smacking lunch at a renowned restaurant in Agra.
Agra fort after mouth-watering lunch, enjoy the magnificent beauty of red sandstone Agra Fort, Agra is positioned on the banks of river Yamuna. It was built in the year 1566 by Akbar the great.
After visiting the red fort, now drive to the Mehtab Bagh to explore the sunset view of taj mahal from the banks of Yamuna river.
Get ready for the drive back to Delhi for the journey back home as your same day Agra tour by car comes to an end.
- Carry Your ID Proof (Passport/Driving License)
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1