Private Tour : Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi by Car
The beauty of the Taj Mahal varies from dawn to dusk. Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow.
You will enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on this private tour. See the sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal on a full-day tour of Agra from Delhi.
Visit one of the world's most romantic monuments, before going to the impressive Agra Fort.
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Marvel at the impressive Agra Fort, dating from the 16th century
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Delhi
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant (if option selected)
- Private live tour guide
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Buffet Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee
Pickup and Transfer to Agra.
Our Driver will come to pick you up from your hotel and drive to Agra via Yamuna Expressway.
Enjoy 03 Hrs hours drive to Agra city.
Flexible Pick-Up Time available but Recommended Pick-Up Time at 04:00 - 4:30 AM
06:30 hrs : Taj Mahal Sunrise Visit.
Our tour guide will meet you on arrival at Agra, proceed to Taj Mahal.
Visit Taj Mahal with an English speaking Tour Guide.
it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.( Important Note: Taj Mahal remain closed on Friday).
09:00 hrs :
Agra Fort After visiting The Taj Mahal - Proceed to Agra Fort.
It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar. Note: Only 25% of the Area is Allowed for visitors.
The 75% of the Area is held by the India Army.
11:00 hrs: Lunch Break is At the end of the Agra Fort tour.
Lunch providing you with different flavours of this city.
12:00 Mahtab Bagh (The Moonlight Garden) is the Back view of Taj Mahal .
This is an optional site if time allows.
Travelling Back to Delhi by the Via Yamuna Expressway.
17:30 hrs: Arrival In Delhi-
After arriving Delhi, our driver will drop you at the Hotel or Airport, for your onwards journey or flight back to your sweet home.
Your Tour Comes End here.
- Taj Mahal Closed on Friday
- Dress code is smart casual
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking