Private Tour : Same Day Taj Mahal Tour By Train (Gatimaan Express) from Delhi
This tour package is designed for foreign travellers, who want to explore Agra in one day. Explore Taj Mahal and Agra Fort on the same day from Delhi and return by one of India's fastest train –The Gatimaan Express Train. Enjoy the luxury of the train from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi, with a meal served on the train.
Taj Mahal is stunning from every corner; there are four points from which the beauty of this monument speaks for itself. These are the nearby points, residing within the Taj premise. We have identified these places and offer our valued tourists the excellent views of the Taj Mahal.
- Learn about the Taj Mahal
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Experience sunsets and sunrises at the Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick-up serviceFrom your pre booked hotel in Delhi
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Sightseeing by Air-condition car
- Buffet Lunch at Restaurant
- Pickup and Drop
- Tour Guide
- Breakfast-served on the train
- Dinner - Served on the train
- Monuments fee
05:30 am: start of pick up from a hotel in Delhi. Drive to Nizamuddin railway station to catch the superfast train for Agra; you will be provided with E-tickets either by email or through our representative. The train will depart at 08:00 am. Note: Do carry a valid ID, a copy of passport, or driving licence etc.
09:50 am: Arrival at Agra, Explore The Taj Mahal at the city of love, Agra. A guide and driver will be waiting to welcome you in front of the exit of the railway station (Agra Cantt) with your name board, and then it's on to the magnificent monument one of the seven wonders of the world. The memorial holds a great history of love and affection of the emperor Shah Jahan to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal built in the 16th century. Expected time for the visit is 1 hour 30 minutes. Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
12:30 pm: Explore the Agra Fort the heart of the Mughal Empire. This building itself gives you the views of the glorious ruler of the Mughals. Expected time of stay in Agra fort 1 hour.
14:00 pm: Lunch is at a multi-cuisine air-conditioned restaurant providing you with different flavours of this city.
15:00 pm: After having lunch, you will visit the Etimad-ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj, or if you want to experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view from the Mehtab Bagh. (Note: If you have time you can see both)
17:00 pm: Drive to Agra Cantt Station for boarding the train, that departs at 17:50 pm:
19:30 pm: Arriving back to Nizamuddin Railway Station Delhi where a representative will come to pick and drop you back at your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
- Taj Mahal Closed on Friday