Private Tour : 2 Days Taj Mahal Overnight Tour from Delhi
On this 2 Days Taj Mahal Tour, you will drive from Delhi to Agra.
Visit the Taj Mahal - the world's best-known tomb which stands as testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal.
During these overnight tour, you will also see the wonderful Agra Fort (a UNESCO World Heritage site) with its elegant buildings combined with Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles.
Professional guide, overnight accommodation and meals as per itinerary are included.
This overnight Taj Mahal Tour is perfect for Honeymooners
- Explore Fatehpur Sikri.
- Also visit Etimad-Ud-Daulah also known as “Baby Taj”
- Visit Agra Fort.
- Enjoy the view of Taj Mahal at sunset and sunrise
- Take a 2-day trip from Delhi to Agra with Hotel Accommodation.
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Italian, Russian
- Pick-up servicePick up provided from hotels or other accommodations in Delhi
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Monument Entrance fees (Taj Mahal and Agra Fort)
- Private professional tour guide
- All Transfers/sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Pick and Drop off service
- 1 night accommodation with breakfast and all taxes in Agra city.
- Lunch / Dinner or any other meal.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Private pickup from your Delhi hotel by a friendly local guide and relax in air-conditioned comfort on the four-hour drive to Sikandra, where you will make your first stop on this multi-day tour from New Delhi.
Visit the tomb of Akbar the Great—a famed Mughal emperor and get an up-close look at the geometric floral designs that decorate the 5-story tomb and the impressive red sandstone gateway. Marvel in the detail of this historic space as you listen to stories from your guide about this fallen emperor.
Afterwards, join your guide for an informative walk through Agra Fort, where you’ll learn about the Pearl Mosque and glass palace of Shish Mahal. Explore the grounds and learn about this iconic structure before enjoying a traditional India lunch at a local restaurant.
After your meal, head to Meena Bazaar, where you can comb through rows of local artisans selling marble figurines, precious gems and other rare goods.
Take a break back at the hotel, where you’ll relax over a savory dinner.
Once the sun sets, you will make your way to one of India’s most iconic structures and a true highlight of this 2-day private tour of Agra for what can only be described as an experience of a lifetime.
Follow your guide to the Taj Mahal, where you will be met with stunning views of this white-marble monument built to honor a fallen wife. Marvel at the shifts of color as the structure changes under the glow of the moon. Because full moons occur only once each month—with a handful of days before and after offering equally bright light—the Taj Mahal at night is an incredible experience not to be missed.
Overnight: hotel in Agra
Enjoy breakfast in your hotel on your second day and then head to the Taj Mahal, where you will witness the mausoleum in all its glory during a guided tour inside and around the grounds.
The white-domed monument was constructed by Shah Jahan, a Mughal Emperor, for his third wife. Learn the story of their love and admire the ornate interior designs before driving to Fatehpur Sikri (the City of Victory).
Your guide will describe the unique combination of Muslim and Hindu architecture found in the royal residences, mosques and meeting halls here.
Stop for lunch (at your own expense) on the way back to Delhi.
Please note: Thursday travellers will do both day and evening visits to the Taj Mahal on day one due to the Taj Mahal being closed every Friday. All other planned visits will take place the following day (Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Akbar the Great).
- Two days prior to your travel, please send the tour operator a copy of your passport to purchase your Taj Mahal ticket
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability