Private Tour: 05-Days Indian Golden Triangle Tour from New Delhi
Relax in the comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle and make your way between Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
Your driver shares details, insight, and the history of historic landmarks along the way.
See the Taj Mahal — a UNESCO World Heritage Site— head up to Amber Fort, and explore the Maharaja’s City Palace, with guides provided at each sight.
Round-trip transport from New Delhi, overnight accommodations, and daily hotel breakfast included.
- See iconic India sights such as the UNESCO World Heritage Site Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Amber Fort, and the Maharaja's City Palace
- Your driver guide and private guides at each stop provide live historical commentary throughout the trip
- Transport in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel, airport, railway, or other New Delhi pickup and drop-off included
- 5-Days private tour of New Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, including round-trip transport and accommodations
- Duration: 5 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick Up from anywhere in New Delhi Or Gurgaon
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Private Tour
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast in all the hotels
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional Local Tour Guide in each city
- 4 Nights accommodation in 4-Star hotels on single,twin/double or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Lunch and Dinner
- Monument Fees
- Gratuities/ Tips
- Personal Expenses
Pick up from New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station, your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other location in New Delhi.
The driver will take you to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway. After arriving Agra check into the hotel, later proceed to visit the magnificent monument, Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal is an ivory white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna River. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India.
Next to visit Tomb of Akbar the Great. It’s fascinating to see the architecture and the fine design on the walls of the tomb, around 30 minutes drive from Agra Fort.
In the evening visit Mehtab Bagh - an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal.
Overnight stay in Agra
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur.
On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage site. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its centre.
Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid Mosque.
Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti.
Diwan-E-Khas Hall has a carved central pillar.
Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles,
next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site.
Later, proceed to Jaipur.
On arrival, check into your hotel and relax at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After breakfast, start the breathtaking tour of the pink city Jaipur. You will visit Amber Fort and later visit city palace, observatory (Jantar Mantar).
Take a photo stop at Jal Mahal (water palace) and Hawa Mahal (wind palace) and visit Birla Temple.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to New Delhi.
On arrival, check in at hotel. Overnight Stay in New Delhi.
After breakfast, meet the tour guide and proceed to visit Humayun's Tomb, resting place of the second Mughal King.
Explore The Red Fort; visit Qutub Minar, India Gate and the Lotus Temple.
During your tour, drive past the President's House, Parliament House and the Government Secretariat Buildings.
Later in the evening you will be transferred to New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station or your hotel in New Delhi or another desired location in the city.
- No charges for Infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- Taj mahal remains closed on Friday
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.