Private Taj Mahal Tour with Local Guide from Agra
Early morning pickup at 6 am at your hotel and meet with your guide before heading to the Taj Mahal to see the sunrise over the World Heritage Site that was built by Mughal Emperor Shajah in the memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal and hear from your guide about its history as you explore the grounds.
Return to your Hotel for Breakfast and then continue to Agra Fort, the red sandstone Fort set in the hills outside Agra. The architecture combines both Hindu and central Asian styles.
After that head to the monuments known as the "Baby Taj', located on the opposite bank of the Yamuna river. It was built by Noorjah in the memory of her father.
Take 1.5 hours break for lunch at a renowned restaurant.
Early evening, continue towards Mehtab Bagh, situated on the left bank of Yamuna river opposite from the Taj Mahal. Enjoy sunset view of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh and also view the great mausoleum and its reflection in the water of the Yamuna river.
Your tour ends at 7:30 pm with a transfer back to your Hotel.
- Enjoy delicious buffet lunch at renowned restaurant
- Watch the Taj Mahal at sunrise and photograph the monument in the evening from the Mehtab Bagh
- Full day private tour of Agra with Taj Mahal,Agra Fort, Baby Taj and Mehtab Garden
- Visit the treasures inside the walled complex of the Agra Fort
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: 13 to 14 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceYour Hotel or desired location in Agra
- Disability ServicesNot Wheelchair Accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Monument entrance fees
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food, drinks and any other service not specified
- Personal expenses
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Maximum 6 people per booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1