Private Taj Mahal Tour by Train from New Delhi
Enjoy The Trip to Taj Mahal, Agra in one day from Delhi by Gatimaan Express Train The Train reach in Agra in 100 Minutes.
Which departs Delhi at 08:10 AM and reach Agra at 09:50 AM. Dinner will be served on the train.
Visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh in one day. During this tour Explore the white marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal. Get the chance to sample the Mughal cuisine at a luxury restaurant.
All inclusive in package, lunch, AC transport for pickup, drop and Agra sightseeing, Well knowledge local tour guide etc.
- Enjoy the round trip by Express Train New Delhi - Agra Cantt - New Delhi in a fully air conditioned train
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is available every day except for (Fridays)
- Maximum 6 people per booking
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Dinner in Train
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Buffet lunch
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees (Taj Mahal and Agra Fort)
- Gatimaan Express Train Ticket (Delhi to Agra and Agra To Delhi)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Our company driver will pick up you from your hotel and transfer to H. Nizamuddin railway station to board the superfast AC Train to Agra (Gatimaan Express).
The train Gatimaan Express departs H. Nizamuddin Station, Delhi. Water Bottle, Tea & Breakfast will be served in the Train. Train Gatimaan Express is also equipped by High-Speed Free Internet.
At arrival in Agra, a pickup from Railway Station will be done by our representative and English Speaking guide.
Visit the Taj Mahal Visit the Taj Mahal one of the Seven Wonders of the World. According to legend, Emperor Shahjehan was so grief-stricken at the death of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, that he decided to erect a memorial to her which would be unsurpassed in beauty and grandeur. With a huge labor force of 20,000 people, it took 21 long years to complete this masterpiece.
Visit Agra Fort Visit Agra Fort a vast museum of interesting buildings, started by Akbar. Each successive Mughal Emperor right up to Aurangzeb contributed something. Construction of the Agra Fort started in 1565 and was completed in 1573.
Transfer to Restaurant for lunch.
After Lunch, explore the Bazaar of Agra Rich Heritage of Handicrafts Or Free At Leisure. One can buy most famous marble handicraft there / Sweets or After a day long hectic tour enjoy Body Relax Massage (Direct Payment Basis)
Transfer to Railway Station to board your train to Delhi.
Gatimaan Express train departs Agra, you will be served water bottle, packed juice, Snacks & Tea/ Coffee
Arrive Delhi. Our driver will meet you at entrance Gate outside platform 1 and transfer you to hotel.
- Taj Mahal closed on Friday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1