Private Taj Mahal Tour By Fastest Train Gatiman Express
This tour package is specially designed for foreign travellers, who want to explore Taj Mahal, Agra in one day.
Explore Taj Mahal in one day from Delhi with a return trip on India's fastest train – Gatimaan Express. This is a great and comfortable way to travel to Agra from Delhi with Breakfast served on the outbound journey and Dinner served on the return trip.
You are met in Agra Cannt Railway station by our driver/representative/guide with a Private air-conditioned car. Spend the day being guided around the wonderful Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, enjoy a delicious lunch, with a choice of cuisine from traditional to European, before leisurely strolling through the market where you can buy excellent
- Enjoy the round trip by Express Train New Delhi - Agra Cantt - New Delhi in a fully air conditioned train
- Explore the Fatehpur Sikri Ghost City and admire the red stone palaces
- Marvel at the impressive Agra Fort, dating from the 16th century
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New 7 Wonders of the World
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 12 to 14 hours
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Delhi
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All Kinds of Applicable Taxes/Charges
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- Entrance fees
- Private Tour Guide
- Professional Driver
- Round Trip Train Tickets
- Private AC Vehicle For sightseeing
- Tips to driver and guides
- Meals and drinks
At 06:30 AM pick up from hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida. Drive to Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch the superfast train for Agra, you will be provided with E-tickets either by email or through our representative.
Train will depart at 08:00 AM.
Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you board the train, ID proof could be Passport copy, driving license etc.
Arriving at the city of love, Agra. Where the guide and driver would be waiting to welcome you in front of the exit of the railway station (agra cantt) with your name board.
You are brought to the magnificent monument and one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal. The monument holds a grand history of love and affection of the emperor Shah Jahan to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, which was made in the 16th century.
Expected time of stay in the mausoleum 1 hour 30 minutes.
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
Afterward, you explore the heart of the Mughal Empire, Agra Fort. This building itself gives you the view of the glorious rule of the Mughals.
The structure holds a brief history of not just the Emperor Shah Jahan but his Great Grandfather Akhbar the Great. Who made the fort in the mid of the 15th century.
Expected time of stay in Agra Fort 1 hour.
After the end of the Agra Fort Tour, lunch is served at a multi-cuisine air-conditioned restaurant providing you different flavours of this city.
After having lunch, you will visit the Etimad-ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj or if you want to experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh (Sunset Point).
(Note: If you have time you can see both)
Head towards Agra Cantt Station for boarding the train back to Delhi. Sit peacefully in the train.
The train will depart from Agra Station at 05:50 PM. Sit back and relax on the way back
Train will reach Delhi and a representative will come to pick you up from the station and drop you back to your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
- Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card) for the train journeys
- Optional tours of marble inlay workshops and a carpet weaving site can be arranged on request
- Lunch at a multicuisine restaurant can be pre-booked at an additional cost of net USD 10 per person
- Taj Mahal remain close on friday