Private Taj Mahal Same Day Tour By Car From Delhi
Your one day tour of the beautiful Taj Mahal starts with your early morning hotel pick up. The drive to the city of Agra will take up to 3 to 4hrs. Sit back and relax taking in the surroundings of India.
On arrival in the City of Agra, you will be met by your private guide. The visit to the stunning Taj Mahal will take your breath away, and you should take the time to take it all in.
While in the city of Agra you will visit the city market filled with beautiful handcrafts.
- Private Same Day tour with Guide And Lunch.
- Pick-up and drop off.
- Agra Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and city market.
- Transport a/c with wi-fi and water bottle.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceAirport Pickup and drop off
- Disability ServicesOn request.
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Pickup and drop
- Driver with car
- Entrance of monuments
- Guide English And multi language
- Wi-fi in the car
- Taxi a/c
- Water bottle in the car
- Any tips driver and guide
Our driver will pick up you from your Delhi hotel, driving to Agra Via Expressway, which will take up 3 to 4 hours.
Upon arrival at Agra, our tour guide will meet you, and you will proceed to Taj Mahal. See the beauty of this historic monument built by Shahjahan, the Mughal Emperor. Taj Mahal is one of the seven wonders of the world.
Enjoy the Heart touching views of this magnificent building built by Mughal emperor in the memory of his beloved wife after she died.
Enjoy delicious food prepared by famous chefs at lunch. There will be many Indian dishes, served to you.
After the lunch break, we will visit some other famous spots in Agra such as Agra Fort. Akbar built the Agra Fort and is situated on the west bank of the Jamuna River, about 2km upstream from the Taj Mahal.
Later in the day, its a visit to the fort, enjoy the famous craft place of Agra with marble inlays, hand knotted rugs, Gems stone gallery of Agra city. Enjoy shopping in local markets.
After you have explored the town you will drive back to Delhi, stopping on the way to Visit Itmad- Ud- Daula also know as Baby Taj.
Reaching Delhi, your driver will drop you at your hotel or the airport.
- The Taj Mahal is closed every friday.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1