Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour from Delhi by Car
The journey starts following a pick-up from anywhere in Delhi NCR, transfer to Agra by private, air-conditioned vehicle. Arrive in Agra within 3 hrs approximately.
With the help of your guide, experience the breathtaking beauty of one of the 7 wonders of the world, Taj Mahal. Later, head to the nearby Agra Fort, another majestic creation of the Mughal Empire.
After this expedition, stop by at the authentic multi cuisine restaurant for lunch to taste the true Indian flavors. Drive back to Delhi after spending a memorable day and comfortably get down at the location of your preference.
- Explore the impressive walled exteriors and inner paradise of the Red Fort
- Experience the fun and excitement of travelling on newly made Expressway
- Witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal, with your guide assisting in taking memorable photos that will last a lifetime
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 12 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Live GuideEnglish, German, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up and drop-off from anywhere in Delhi NCR
- Disability ServicesWheelchair accessible and we also cater for people with disabilities.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 6 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Pick-up and drop-off from anywhere in Delhi (airport or hotel)
- Private live tour guide
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
- Agra Fort Entrance fee INR 600 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Taj Mahal Entrance fee INR 1300 per adult (Child upto 13 is free)
- Tips and Gratuities
- Any other meals and additional services
- Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate