Private Sunrise Tour of Taj Mahal From Delhi
Experience some of India’s most beautiful sights on this 14-hour private day trip to Agra, including transport from Delhi.
With an early morning pickup, make it to the Taj Mahal in time to take in stunning views of the majestic palace at sunrise. Tour the grounds with your private guide, and enjoy breakfast at a nearby hotel.
Then, stop by Agra Fort before doing some souvenir shopping in the city (own expense).
Drop off back in Delhi after an unforgettable and enjoyable private tour.
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Choose your group size between one and four or more people (prices vary)
- Visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at a Restaurant
- Marvel at the sights of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on a guided tour
- 14-hour private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 14 hours
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePickup and drop Anywhere in Delhi/NCR
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All Transfers/Sightseeing by air-conditioned Private Vehicle
- Monument Entrances fees
- Professional Tour Guide
- Breakfast at multi cuisine restaurant.
- Battery Bus Ride at Taj Mahal from parking up to monument & back
- Our Personal care & attention
- Any services not mentioned
- Hard drinks, Camera/ video graphy fees etc
- Any tip to Driver/Guide
- Meals, snacks and drinks not stated in Inclusions
Get ready for an extremely early takeoff time for this 14-hour private tour to Agra from Delhi.
Be picked up at 2:30 am from your hotel or the airport — it’s your choice. Sit back in your private vehicle, and relax. The ride from Delhi to Agra takes about three hours.
Once you arrive in Agra, you’re in for a treat. Your first stop is at the Taj Mahal, and you’ll be just in time for sunrise. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your guide on a tour of the grounds.
Take a break at nearby hotel/Restaurant where breakfast is served for you and your private group.
Next up is the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort. Admire the red sandstone the fort’s made out of as your guide fills you in on the history of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence.
Your last excursion in the city includes free time to shop for souvenirs (own expense). Agra is well known for its intricate handicrafts and embroidery work. Explore the area, and sit down for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense).
At about 2pm, hop back into your vehicle for the 3-hour ride to Delhi. Your guide/Driver drops you off at your hotel at about 5pm.
- We advise to be ready to leave hotel at 2.00 am
- The Taj Mahal is Closed on Fridays
- Please share exact pickup location for better assistance
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1