Private Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour From Delhi
Experience some of India’s most beautiful sights on this private tour to Agra, including transport from Delhi.
With an early morning pickup, make it to the Taj Mahal in time to take in stunning views of the majestic palace at sunrise. Tour the grounds with your private guide.
Then, stop by Agra Fort before doing some souvenir shopping in the city (own expense).
Enjoy the flavours of India with some buffet food served in a Multi-Cuisine Restaurant.
There is the option to stop off at Mehtab Bagh, where you get to see the back of the Taj Mahal, which is as impressive.
Drop off back in Delhi after an unforgettable and enjoyable private tour.
- On Board Wifi
- Private Tour Guide
- Private Transport
- Guided tour of Agra Fort
- Guided tour of the Taj Mahal
- Buffet Food at Multi-Cuisine Restaurant
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 9 to 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from hotels in Delhi or Airport
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- All Kinds of Applicable Taxes/Charges
- Hotel Pick up & Drop off
- All Entrance Charges
- Private Tour Guide
- Professional Driver
- Private AC Vehicle
- Buffet Food at Multi-cuisine Restaurant
- Gratuities to Guide/Driver
Our Driver will come to pick you up from your hotel or Airport in Delhi and drive to Agra. Enjoy 3 hours ride to Agra.
Flexible Pick-Up Time but Recommended Pick-Up Time at 03:00 AM
Visit Taj Mahal with your Tour Guide, who you meet upon arrival in Agra, and be in time to see a magical sunrise rising over the Taj Mahal when it is at its most spectacular. it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal
Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
After visiting Taj Mahal, proceed to Agra Fort. It was built in 1565 A.D. by Great Mughal Emperor Akbar.
After the end of the Fort tour, there is a break for some food and you will get to taste different flavours of this city.
This is an optional site to visit, the Mehtab Bagh Sunset Point - Back view of Taj Mahal but if you are in a hurry, you can skip it. Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river Yamuna.
After exploring Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, food and Mehtab Bagh, our assistant will drive you back towards Delhi by car.
After arriving Delhi, our assistance (driver) will drop you at the Hotel or Airport for your onwards journey or flight back to your sweet home.
- Taj mahal remain close in every friday
- Please carry passport on the day of tour