Private Sunrise Taj Mahal & Agra Tour from Delhi
In the early hours of the morning(2:00-2:30 am) we will pick you up from your hotel in Delhi/Gurgaon/Noida and you will be driven to Agra.This journey takes roughly 3 hours.
We reach the taj mahal just as the sun begins to rise. We will guide you through this breathtaking palace by our professional tour guide.Here you can explore and take beautiful pictures to keep as a memory of your visit.
Next, we stop for breakfast in a lovely restaurant. After breakfast, you will visit Agra Fort, you can see the magnificent beauty of red sandstone positioned on the banks of the river Yamuna. Next up its a visit to the itmad-ud-daulah ( baby Taj ). After this, we will enjoy some lunch at a local recommended restaurant or hotel.
After lunch, we will explore local arts and crafts where you can experience authentic India.You can pick up some souvenirs and do some shopping.
When you are ready we will leave and head back towards your hotel with some sweet memories made.
- Pickup and drop-off is included
- Look inside the romantic temple to Mumtaz Mahal, wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan
- Enjoy a beautiful breakfast and lunch included
- Explore the impressive paradise of the Red Fort
- Watch the breathtaking sunrise over the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal
- Drive along Indias brand new fastest Highway from Delhi to Agra.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Spanish
- Duration: to 12 hours
- Skip the Line
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel, in Delhi, Noida or Gurgaon
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Our personal care & attention.
- Unlimited mineral water
- All Taxes & Parking’s.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide in Agra for sightseeing.
- All transfer by our exclusive air conditioned private Toyota car.
- Lunch at the finest local restaurant.
- Entrance fees for all the monuments mentioned.
- Bus ride from the car park up to the Taj Mahal Monument and back
- Camera fees at monuments.
- Any Alcohol, Wine, Beer with Lunch.
- In summer time bring a hat or umbrella for some shade.
- Dont forget your Camera to take some breathtaking photos.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1