Private Guided Same Day Agra Trip from Delhi
Meet your Representative early at your Delhi hotel and journey to Agra by private, climate-controlled vehicle. After about four hours on the road, arrive and head for the UNESCO-listed Taj, the 17th-century mausoleum built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Stroll through the gateway and gardens and admire this breathtaking building, complete with its white-marble domes and pillars shimmering in the morning light.
Continue to UNESCO-protected Agra Fort, a massive 16th-century sandstone fortress that served as a palace, fortress, and prison for Shah Jahan, who was incarcerated here in full view of the Taj Mahal. Explore the maze of pavilions, mosques, and courtyards inside the walls, noting their synthesis of Hindu and Asian architectural styles.
Following lunch at a local Indian restaurant, you can explore some local arts of Agra. After about an hour here, return to Delhi, where your tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel or the airport.
- Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized and flexible experience
- Enjoy a traditional Indian lunch at a popular restaurant
- Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
- Private day trip to Agra from Delhi
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 13 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceWe provide Pick up service from Delhi City Hotels.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by a Private vehicle
- 01 Bottle water per person
- Professional English speaking Guide
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Meals& Drinks unless specified
- Tickets to attraction unless specified in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Taj Mahal Remain Closed on Friday
- A valid photo ID of the Lead Traveler must be presented along with your voucher
- Child must be accompanied by an adult