Private Full Day Taj Mahal Tour by High-Speed Train from Delhi
This tour package is specially designed for foreign travellers, who want to explore Taj Mahal, Agra in one day.
Explore Taj Mahal in one day from Delhi with a return trip on India's fastest train – Gatimaan Express. This is a great and comfortable way to travel to Agra from Delhi with Breakfast served on the outbound journey and Dinner served on the return trip.
You are met in Agra Cannt Railway station by our driver/representative/guide with a Private air-conditioned car.
Spend the day being guided around the wonderful Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, enjoy a delicious lunch, with a choice of cuisine from traditional to European, before leisurely strolling through the market where you can buy excellent souvenirs.
- Private tour & Sighseeing by AC Car
- Taj Mahal & Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site)
- Pick-up and Drop off from anywhere in Delhi/NCR
- Live Guide – Spanish, English, French, Russian
- Experience the first fastest train of India.
- Lunch Included at Multi cuisine Retaurant.
- Duration of tour is 13 -14 hours
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 13 to 14 hours
- Skip the Line
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePickup and drop Anywhere in Delhi/NCR
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Lunch at Multi cuisine restaurant
- Round Trip Train Ticket AC Chair Car (Delhi – Agra – Delhi)
- Professional Tour Guide
- All Transfer/Sightseeing by Air Conditioned private Vehicle.
- Pick Up and Drop Off from Hotel and railway stations
- Breakfast and Dinner served on Express Train journeys
- Any personal Expences.
- Any tip to Driver/Guide
- Monument Entrances fees
- Meals, Snacks and drinks not stated in Inclusions
Pick up from hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida. Drive to Nizamuddin Railway Station to catch the superfast train for Agra. You will be provided with E-tickets either by email or through our Driver.
The train will depart at 08:00 AM. Note: A valid proof of ID is needed for the train. Forms of ID accepted are a Passport copy, driving license etc. Breakfast is served on board
Upon arrival at Agra Cantt Railway Station (AGC), you will be met by our Driver / Representative at the main exit. He will be holding your name signage. After warm welcomes, board your private vehicle.
The Adventure begins with a visit to The Legendary Taj Mahal which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world’s best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his queen Mumtaz Mahal. (Taj Mahal remain closed on every Friday).
From the Taj Mahal, the next place to visit is the imposing Agra Fort which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone. The elegant buildings inside reflect an interesting synthesis of Hindu and Central Asian architectural styles. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echo the story of the Mughal Empire.
Lunch at Restaurant. After the end of the Agra Fort tour, you move towards lunch at a multi-cuisine air-conditioned restaurant providing you different flavours of this city.
Explore the local Markets. You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra which is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took a personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra’s major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
After a memorable day, transfer to the Agra Railway Station where our representative will assist you in boarding your Train (Train No. 12049) back to Delhi. The train departs at 17:50 Hrs and dinner will be served on board.
Train arrives at H. Nizamuddin Railway Station, where you will be met by our representative/ Driver who will assist you in boarding your vehicle and drop you at your Hotel, it is the end of your Taj Mahal tour by Gatimaan Express with lots of memories.
- We advise all tourists to be ready 15 minutes before Pick-Up time
- Valid proof of ID will be required when boarding the Express Train
- The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- The following details will be requested of all travellers for Train Tickets: Name, Age, Gender, Nationality and passport number