Private Full-Day Taj Mahal Sunrise & Agra Tour
This full day guided trip will cover one of the seventh wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal, along with Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
At the end of the tour you will visit Itmad-Ud-Daula (Baby Taj) or Mehtab Bagh which has an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal. It will be a complete private tour with a professional driver and a local licensed tour guide.
- Enjoy the views of one of the world's most romantic buildings, the Taj Mahal
- Step inside the marble mausoleum to admire the precious gemstones
- Marvel at the impressive Agra Fort, dating back to the 16th century
- Explore the walled city of Agra Fort, walk by the side of the reflecting pools and stroll through the formal gardens
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 10 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Early start time for sunrise: 5.30am
- Maximum 10 people per booking
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick-up from Agra Railway Station or your hotel in Agra
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationCancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Private Tour (no other participant)
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned private car
- Hotel or Station pick-up and drop off
- Car, driver and fuel costs
- Parking and driver allowance
- One bottle of water per person
- Professional Licensed Tour Guide
- Monument Fees, meals, tips & personal expenses
A driver with a private car will pick you up from your hotel in Agra or Agra Railway Station then meet the tour guide and proceed to visit the Taj Mahal. Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside, before looking inside the temple of Mumtaz Mahal, beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
After breakfast visit Agra Fort, the magnificent beauty of red rand-stone positioned on the banks of river Yamuna. After Agra Fort visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah which is also known by the name of Baby Taj Mahal.
Enjoy lunch in a local popular multi-cuisine restaurant. (Without a guide)
After lunch you can visit some very famous local art and crafts stalls and shops.
In the evening after a memorable trip with us, our driver will drop you to your hotel in Agra or other desired location in Agra
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- No charges for Infant (Age two years or below)