Private All Inclusive Taj Mahal Same Day Tour from Delhi By Car
Travel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort from Delhi to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best-known monument to love that was ever built.
Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort and Sunset Point.
Meet your private guide when you arrive in Agra city and proceed to the Taj Mahal, which was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
After touring the Taj Mahal, head to the nearby Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D. and another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Enjoy a traditional Lunch with your guide.
There will be some time for shopping and a visit to Mehtab Bagh before you begin the journey back to Delhi.
- Drive along the new expressway from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi
- Admire the unique views of the rear side of the Taj Mahal from the Mehtab Bagh sunset point
- Explore the 16th-century Agra Fort, a sister monument to the Taj Mahal
- Visit the Taj Mahal, one of the New7Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Access to WIFI available while travelling in the vehicle
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up serviceFrom your location in Delhi
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees
- Local Traditional Indian Lunch
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Taj Mahal Private Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
7:30 Hrs : You will be picked Up from New Delhi Airport , your hotel in New Delhi / Gurgaon And will be driven to Agra through yamuna express highway.(3 Hrs drive aprox)
11:00 hrs - Visit Taj Mahal on arrival in Agra, meet the tour guide and proceed to visit the Taj Mahal.
Marvel at the spectacular marble mausoleum from the outside, before looking inside the temple to Mumtaz Mahal, beloved wife of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan.
01:00 Hrs - Enjoy Lunch in a Local popular multi-cuisine restaurant (at your own expense)
02:00 Hrs - Visit Agra Fort after lunch, the magnificent beauty of red sandstone positioned on the banks of river Yamuna.
3:00 pm – You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra which is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra’s major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
04:00 -Hrs - Mehtab Bagh The Sunset point
05:00 Hrs - (Drive to Delhi) In the evening proceed to Delhi through Yamuna express highway and transfer to hotel with sweet memories of same day Agra tour by Car.
- The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- Be aware of your surroundings and stay with your guide
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Dress Appropriately for Visiting the Taj Mahal