Popular Private 8-Hours Tour From Agra of Taj Mahal Sunrise & Agra
Agra is home to the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and it is a famous destination for tourists because of the magnificent Mughal Infrastructure, arts & culture.
The present Agra city was established by Sikandar Lodi of the Lodi Dynasty in the 16th century and later it became the capital city of the mighty Mughals. Agra is home to three UNESCO’s world heritage sites. It’s a must-visit tourist destination.
This tour begins with Pick up from your hotel in Agra; your tour guide will meet you in the hotel lobby.
You will head to the famous white marble building, the Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Later you will proceed to Agra Fort, another UNESCO World Heritage Site where you can witness the best view of the Taj Mahal from a little octagonal tower that lies across the Yamuna River.
Finally, you will visit Itmad-Ud-Daulah's Tomb also known as Baby Taj Mahal, a highly ornate mausoleum considered as the imminent precursor of the Taj Mahal.
Later you will be dropped back to your hotel in Agra.
- Marvel at the sights of the Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Visit Agra Fort - A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Pick-Up from anywhere in Agra
- Private Tour for more personalized Tour
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Russian
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Russian
- Pick-up servicePick Up from anywhere in Agra
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private Tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs
- Private Uniformed Driver
- Parking and driver allowance
- Fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional Tour Guide
- Monument Fees
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1