Over Night Taj Mahal Tour
Pick up from Delhi Generally, people start their Agra tour after visiting our capital city Delhi.
So our tour representative will pick you up from Delhi hotel and will head towards the beautiful Agra city. It is about 206 km away from capital city Delhi and it takes nearly 3 and half hour over Yamuna Expressway to reach.
If we start at 8 am then we will reach Agra by 11:30 am. After reaching Agra you can take rest for some time and enjoy your lunch.
After that, we can head for Agra fort which is about 3km away from Taj Mahal. This fort was built by Mughal emperor Akbar. This fort is also famous for its fine architecture. Just enjoy the architecture of arts on the walls and ceiling. You can have a glimpse of the Taj Mahal from here.
After visiting Agra Fort we will move to Mehtab Bagh. This is a beautiful garden build around Taj Mahal. It adds glitter to the beauty of the Taj Mahal. After visiting these two places you can get back to your hotel. Enjoy delicious dinner and rest.
Next day, early morning at 5 am you can head for the Taj Mahal to see its beauty when the sun rises. Taj Mahal is popular for its immense beauty and fine architecture. It doesn't need any introduction. Because of its beauty and fine architecture, it is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Everyone should visit the Taj Mahal at least once.
After visiting the Taj Mahal you can move for the Baby Taj. This is also a historic monument. Actually, this monument is the inspiration for building the Taj Mahal. You can take your lunch and enjoy the authentic food of Agra. There are many restaurants available which provide delicious food.
Now it's time to leave for Delhi. You will reach Delhi by 8 pm. Our tour representative will drop you to the hotel.
- Wander Mahtab bagh
- See Baby Taj Mahal
- Explore Agra Fort
- The amazing Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Spanish
- Pick-up servicePick up from Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon hotels & Delhi airport.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- All applicable taxes.
- Packaged mineral water
- Good English speaking guide.
- Delhi – Agra – Delhi by air conditioned vehicle
- Lunch & dinner
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Any monuments fees Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Please wear comfortable walking foowear
- Taj Mahal is closed on Friday