Luxury Private Golden Triangle Tour, Delhi-Agra-Jaipur
The most famous tour circuit of India offers you the chance to visit: Delhi, the capital of India; Agra, the city of Love and Jaipur, the capital of tourism of India.
This fascinating Private Luxurious 3 Night/4 Day Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi, provides you with a fully-fledged glimpse of India’s royal and cultural heritage in such a short span.
The Golden Triangle Tour covers three of the most popular tourist destinations in India touring Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Vistors get a glimpse of British, Rajputana and Mughal royalty on the same platter.
- Amber Fort, Jaipur City palace, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds)
- See Fatehpur Sikri on the way to Jaipur
- Visit Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Gandhi Memorial
- See India Gate, President’s house, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutab Minar,Lotus Temple
- Be mesmerised by the world famous Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 4 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up and drop off from New Delhi Airport, New Delhi Railway Station,Hotels in New Delhi/Gurgaon or other desired location in New Delhi/Gurgaon
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Driver’s allowances and parking charges.
- Monument Entrance Fees
- All Transfers / Sightseeing by Private Vehicle.
- 3-night Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Telephone Bills
- All kinds of personal expenses
Arrive at Delhi Indra Gandhi International Airport. Meet with driver upon arrival and transfer to the hotel to start a 3 Night/4 DAY Private Golden Triangle Tour to Agra-Jaipur from Delhi.
Overnight stay at the hotel in 4-star Category.
After breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi.
Delhi Guided Tour, includes the Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Passing by President House, Parliament House. Visit the India Gate and the lotus-shaped Baha’i Temple and then have Lunch in AC Restaurant.
After Lunch drive to Agra ‘City of Love’ by Air-conditioned Vehicle.
Overnight: Stay in Hotel Radisson Blu/Four points by Sheraton/Courtyard by Marriott/Doubletree by Hilton.
Drive to Agra journey via New Express Highway 2 hours 45 minutes - Overnight in Agra 4/5 Star Hotel Bed/Breakfast/Taxes included.
After breakfast, leave to visit the monumental heritage of the Great Mughals, including the magnificent Taj Mahal. ( remember Taj Mahal remains closed on every fridays).
The beautiful Unesco World Heritage Site of the Taj Mahal and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Taj Mahal entirely made of white marble and walls decorated with exquisite Pietra durra work.
Later visit Agra Fort and lunch.
After Lunch, you can do some shopping, if you want, for something special from the City of Love.
Then it is on to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri - overnight in Jaipur 4/5 Star Hotel Ramada, Sheraton or Similar, Bed/Breakfast/Taxes included.
Visit of the Amber Fort after breakfast – (ascend the imposing fort on a decorated, painted elephant)
Jaipur, known as Pink City, - Morning Amber Fort with real elephant watching from a distance in the City Palace in the heart of Jaipur and known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architect.
Another monument near the City Palace, Jan tar Man tar, is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh.
The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen.
After Lunch break - Drive to IGI Delhi Airport for onwards flight/Request Dropping place.
- Taj Mahal Remain closed on Every Friday due to cleaning purpose.