Full Day Taj Mahal Tour in Agra
Your day trip starts with pickup at 6:00 am from your Hotel in Agra or from the Agra Cantonment railway station. Meet with your guide and continue to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the beautiful and stunning Taj Mahal being a landmark architecture of Incredible India, built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved queen 'Mumtaz Mahal'.
The Taj Mahal is a magical monument it changes colour at every hour of the day, pinkish hue as the early rays of the sun fall on the memorial, Milky white during the evening and bright golden under the soft light of the full moon. It is said that the changing colours of the Taj represent the varying moods of the Queen.
Continue to the powerhouse of Agra Fort, which is a 16th-century Fortress known as the Red Fort of Agra. The Fort stands as an example of the robust architecture of the Mughal Artisans. The Fort complex is almost a city in itself with numerous luxurious palaces, namely, the Jahangir Palace, Khas Mahal. Large audience halls and a couple of mosques.
Take a break for lunch at the Multi-cuisine restaurant. Later, head towards the Marvelous Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah. Noor Jahan constructed this Pure Marble structure for her father. The Tomb is an exquisite example of Islamic architecture efficacy with a Persian touch.
After that proceed to the Moonlight Garden of Mehtab Bagh. Estimated to be constructed by Emperor Babar in the 15th century, this sprawling garden offers an excellent view of Taj Mahal from every corner. Your tour ends with a transfer back to your Hotel in Agra or the Agra Cantonment railway station with lots of memory.
- Explore the Moonlight Garden of Mehtab Bagh
- Experience the Power house of Agra Fort
- Get a chance to explore the Marvelous Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah known as Baby Taj
- Enjoy the changing colors of Taj represents the varying mood of the Queen
- Trip includes private Vehicle,professional guide,buffet lunch and Hotel pickup and drop off
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English
- Duration: hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceAGRA HOTEL / TRAIN STATION
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- On Request
- Buffet lunch at Multi cuisine restaurant
- Professional tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Parking and fuel charges
- Monument Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible