Full Day Sightseeing Tour in Agra with Tuk Tuk
Tour Agra on a Tuk Tuk visiting The Taj Mahal built in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. This Beautiful Monument took 16 years for completion and tells the story of their love for each other.
Agra Fort built by the Great Emperor Akbar made with red sandstone in the 16th century by Akbar. Later Shah Jahan added more decorations using marbles It is on the bank of the river, Yamuna.
A visit to the Itmad ud daulah also known as Baby Taj it is a tomb that was built by the mother of Shah Jahan with delicate architectural beauty. This tomb is famous for the stone inlay made out of wine glasses with perfect geometric structure,
The famous local bazaar, with inlaid marble handicrafts and carpet to pick up some bargains. After our visit, we will continue to a very famous local Marble Inlaid Handicraft Factory where you can see first handmade marble products and the carpet weaving factory.
Our tour will take us to the Mehtab Bagh (Sunset View of Taj Mahal. This garden behind the Taj Mahal known as The Moonlight Garden.
This garden was built by Babur, and Shah Jahan chose the current place for Taj Mahal because he wanted a view of this garden from the Mahal.
Drop to Hotel After full day sightseeing of Agra by Tuk Tuk we will transfer you to the hotel.
- Breathtaking views of the gardens of Mehtap Bagh
- Visit to Itmad-Ud-Daulah (also known as Baby Taj)
- Visit to the beautiful Taj Mahal
- Visit to the great Agra Fort
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 6 to 8 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Maximum 20 per booking
- Available every day except Sunday year-round
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick ups and drop-offs from arranged points in Agra
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Tour of Four Monuments
- Tuk Tuk with Driver
- Comfortable Transport
- Monument entrance fees
- Food / drinks
- Wear comfortable footwear and clothing
- Taj Mahal Remain Closed Every Friday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1