Full Day Agra Tour by Tuk Tuk
Travel through Agra in Tuk Tuk comfort and visit one of the world's most iconic monuments.
The Taj Mahal is probably the best-known monument 'to love' that was ever built.
Experience India's Mughal era on this private Full Day Taj Mahal Tour by Tuk Tuk which takes you to two World Heritage–listed sites, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort, of Itmad-ud-Daulah or "Baby Taj" and Mehtab Bagh.
- Private Guide for a more Personalised Experience
- Visit Mehtab Bagh which is an exceptional sunset viewpoint of the Taj Mahal
- Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
- Private day trip in Agra By Tuk Tuk
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Chinese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 8 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up service from Agra Railway Station, Your Hotel in Agra or other desired location in Agra
- Disability ServicesOn request
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Live Professional Tour Guide
- Water Bottle
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- Tuk Tuk, driver and fuel cost
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- All transfer and sightseeing by Tuk Tuk
- Private tour
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Fees
- Camera Fees
06:00/8:00/10:00 a.m. (Timing According to Climate) Pick up from your Hotel in Agra for Sunrise View Taj Mahal
08:30 a.m. You are dropped back to your hotel for refreshment and breakfast
11:00 a.m. Visit the Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D another majestic creation by the Mughal Emperor Akbar
12:00 p.m. (Marble Inlay Work)
This artwork done on marble is mainly carried out in Agra in Uttar Pradesh in India where the former is noted for its inlay work on tabletops, flooring, and wall decor and the latter is known for its Parchin Kari work.
The Parchin Kari art involves very minute and precise inlay work and is quite expensive and very graceful with intricate labor. Among the various stone arts that flourished in the country the most famous one was the inlay or the crafting work done with marble stones.
This craft flourished and reached its peak during the era of the Mughals in Medieval India and especially after the construction of Taj Mahal. It is believed that initially during the early 17th century in Italy minute inlay work was done on different forms of precious stones and this was referred as Pietradura where Pietra stands for stone and dura stands for anything hard.
The Italians were outstanding in this classic art and in fact held an exclusive possession of this art.
There is a one-hour lunch break and your guide is happy to recommend good restaurants for you to eat (at your own expense)
14:00 Just after Lunch Proceed for the tour of Handicraft Gallery, Mughal town, and Bazar.
16:00 Visit Tomb of Itmad ud Daulah which is also known as Baby Taj
17:00 Mehtab Bagh for Sunset View of Taj Mahal
19:00 After you have explored all day tour, departure to your Hotel or AGRA CANTT Railway Station for onward journey
- It is advisable to wear comfortable footwear for exploring all the attractions
- Drink plenty of water when the temperatures are high
- Apply sunscreen often on hot sunny days and preferably you should wear a hat, bonnet, scarf or cap
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday