Day Trip to Taj Mahal From Delhi
Early morning pickup at 06:00 AM from Delhi Airport /Hotel Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Noida and transfer to Agra by air-conditioned private car.
Relax on the 3 hours & 30 minutes drive via Noida Expressway before arriving in Agra, your tour guide will meet you, and you will then leave for the beautiful Taj Mahal.
Your tour guide will explain Beauty and history and all the historical information about the Taj Mahal and give you free time in Taj Mahal to explore and take photos.
Your guide will then assist you to the best place for lunch. After lunch. You will then move on to visit the famous Agra Fort. Witness many beautiful palaces in the fort and after, if time permits, see local markets of Agra to see the local people. Drive back to Delhi Airport /Hotel Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Noida to end your tour.
- Visit one of the greatest wonders of the world - The Taj Mahal
- Have free time to explore the Taj and take memorable photographs
- Travel to Agra Fort to see this amazing monument
- Walk through local markets in Agra and see the local community
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- All travelers pay the adult price
- Pick-up serviceThe driver will Pickup you at Delhi airport / Hotel in Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon/ Faridabad/ Ghaziabad.
- Disability ServicesWheelchair Accessible.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- AC Transport All Toll, Tax, State Tax, Parking
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet Lunch at Restaurant
- Local guide
- Driver and guide Gratuities (optional)
- Any Drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees (available to purchase)
- Taj Mahal Closed on every Friday
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Not recommended for pregnant women / Back Pain / heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required