Agra -Taj Mahal Private Day Tour From Delhi or NCR
This same day Taj Mahal Tour includes pick up from your hotel in Delhi at approximately 06.30 by Private Air-Conditioned vehicle.
Upon arrival in Agra city, you will meet your tour guide and proceed to the Taj Mahal ( which is closed to all visitors every Friday)
Once the Taj Mahal tour is Concluded,You may Proceed to Agra Fort and then there is a Lunch break. After which there is some time given to do a little shopping of Indian Handmade Arts and Crafts.
The next place to see is Baby Taj or Mehtab Bagh (a place to see a wonderful sunset over the Taj Mahal)
Finally, you are returned to your Delhi hotel at approximately 18.00
- Includes Private Guide,vehicle,Entrance fees and Lunch
- Pick Up and Drop Off from the Airport or your Hotel in Delhi
- See World Heritage Sites: the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
- Shopping for handicrafts Products in Agra
- Day Trip to Agra from Delhi or from NCR
- Duration: 1 days;
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Taj Mahal Remain Closed on Every Friday...
- Live GuideEnglish, German, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceFrom your hotel in Delhi or NCR
- Disability Serviceswheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Pick Up and Drop Off from airport or Hotels in Delhi
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Entrance Fees
Pick up from Hotel in Delhi to Agra by AC CAR
Morning drive to Agra - Journey time 3 Hours, via New Express Highway inclusive all tolls & taxes.
Meet up with your expert guide on arrival in Agra city.
Proceed to Taj Mahal and experience a wonderful tour of an unforgettable and world famous building... And Remember Taj Mahal remain Closed for all visitors on Every Friday...
Just after the Taj Mahal, the tour proceeds to the nearby Agra Fort. Another famous place, with lots of history, to visit when in Agra
Lunch Break in an air-conditioned Restaurant.....
After Lunch Some Shopping Time for Indian Handmade Arts and Crafts.
After Shopping, go to see the Baby Taj or Mehtab Bagh( where you can experience an amazing view of Sunset from The Back Side of the Taj Mahal if you are there at the right time). From there you start the return journey to Delhi or NCR, arriving at approximately 18.00
- Agra is Best Place for Indian Handmade Arts and Crafts
- Taj Mahal Remain Closed on Every Friday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.