Agra Day Trip
The famous Taj Mahal is declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It was commissioned in 1631 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan (reigned 1628-1658), in memory of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty till 1638 when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Agra Fort is also a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Fatehpur Sikri is a small city in northern India, founded by a 16th-century Mughal emperor and where red sandstone buildings cluster at its centre. Here you will see the magnificent Buland Darwaza gate at the entrance to Jama Masjid mosque. Nearby you will see the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. You will also visit Diwan-E-Khas hall which has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is another place we will visit. It is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site.
Enjoy the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah, a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Tāj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal
- Fully qualified professional Tour Guide
- See the tomb of ltmad du Daulah (baby taj)
- Visit the world famous Taj Mahal with its marble inlay work
- Taste traditional Indian food in local restaurants
- Explore the historic sites of Fatehpur Sikri
- Duration: 9 hours
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish, French, Russian, Spanish
- Pick-up serviceWe will pick you up from your accommodation, the airport, or any central city location in Agra. (Pre-arranged)
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Tuk Tuk or Tanga ride at the Taj Mahal
- Mineral Water per person
- Fully Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick-up from your accommodation, the airport, or any central city location in Agra. (Pre-arranged)
- Transport and associated taxes, tolls
- Any Gratuities during the tour
- Entrance Fees
- Unspecified Food & Drinks
- All Accommodations and Meals
- Souvenir photographs
- Personal purchases
- We can recommend and reserve your Accommodation for the Tour
- Stay with your tour guide and be aware of your surroundings at all times
- There is a moderate amount of walking involved in this tour
- Dress appropriately and wear sunscreen if required
- We always advise our guests to drink plenty of water
- In the high season wear clothing to protect you from the sun
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.