Agra City Full Day Private Tour
Travel around Agra in an air-conditioned comfortable car to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments.
The Taj Mahal is probably the best-known monument 'to love' that was ever built. India's Mughal era on this private Same Day Taj Mahal Tour that takes you to two World Heritage–listed sites, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort, of Itmad-ud-Daulah ("Baby Taj") and Mehtab Bagh.
- Experience the beautiful Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Enjoy a tour of Agra Fort
- Learn about the art of Marble Inlay
- Visit Mehtab Bagh for a Sunset View
- Explore the huge expanse of the Agra Fort and learn about its Mughal architecture
- Private Guide for a more Personalized Experience
- See the Tomb of Itmad ud Daulah
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Chinese, Hindi, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Max 15 people per booking
- Available all year round
- Pick-up servicePick up from Agra Railway Station, Your Hotel in Agra or other desired location in Agra.
- Disability ServicesOn request
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Lunch in Multi Cuisine AC Restaurant
- English Speaking Guide for all day
- All Parking, Toll Taxes, Driver, Fuel
- Private Tour in Toyota AC CAR & Guided Tour Fee included
- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj & Mehtab Bagh Guided Tour
- Unspecified Meals etc. & Tipping
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Any kind of Personal Expenses such as Monument Tips, laundry, telephone bills and alcoholic beverages.
- Camara Fee
(Timing is changing According to Climate)
Pick up from your Hotel in Agra for Sunrise View Taj Mahal. Then you are returned to your hotel for breakfast.
Pick up again from your hotel and brought to Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D another majestic creation by the Mughal Emperor Akbar
This artwork done on marble is mainly carried out in Agra in Uttar Pradesh in India where the former is noted for its inlay work on tabletops, flooring, and wall decor and the latter is known for its Parchin Kari work.
The Parchin Kari art involves very minute and precise inlay work and is quite expensive and very graceful with intricate labor.
Among the various stone arts that flourished in the country the most famous one was the inlay or the crafting work done with marble stones.
This craft flourished and reached its peak during the era of the Mughals in Medieval India and especially after the construction of Taj Mahal. It is believed that initially during the early 17th century in Italy minute inlay work was done on different forms of precious stones and this was referred as Pietradura where Pietra stands for stone and dura stands for anything hard.
The Italians were outstanding in this classic art and in fact held an exclusive possession of this art.
Lunch in a multi cuisine air-conditioned restaurant
Just after Lunch Proceed for the tour of Handicraft Gallery, Mughal town, and Bazar.
Visit Tomb of Itmat ud dulah ( Baby Taj )
Mehtab Bagh for Sunset View of Taj Mahal
After you explore all day tour, departure to your Hotel or AGRA CANTT Railway Station for onward journey
- The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday
- It is advisable to wear comfortable footwear for exploring all the attractions
- Drink plenty of water when the temperatures are high
- Apply sunscreen often on hot sunny days and preferably you should wear a hat, bonnet, scarf or cap