A Majestic Trip with Taj Mahal from Agra
Your day trip starts with the pickup at 6:00 am from your Hotel in Agra or Agra Cantonment railway station.
Meet with your guide and continue to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Taj Mahal is a landmark architecture of Incredible India, built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved queen 'Mumtaz Mahal'.
The Taj Mahal is a magical monument as it changes colour at every hour of the day, it is pinkish in hue as the early rays of the sun fall on the memorial, Milky white during the evening and bright golden under the soft light of the full moon. It is said that the changing colors of the Taj represents the varying moods of the Queen.
Continue to the powerhouse of Agra Fort, which is a 16th-century Fortress known as the Red Fort of Agra. The Fort stands as an example of the powerful architecture of the Mughal Artisans. The Fort complex is almost a city in itself with numerous luxurious palaces, namely, the Jahangir Palace, Khas Mahal. Large audience halls and couple of mosques.
Take a break for lunch at Multi cuisine restaurant.
Later, head towards the Marvelous Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah. This Pure Marble structure was constructed by Noor Jahan for her father. The Tomb is an exquisite example of Islamic architecture efficacy with Persian touch.
After that proceed to the Moonlight Garden of Mehtab Bagh. Estimated to be constructed by Emperor Babar in the 15th century,this sprawling garden offers an excellent view of Taj Mahal from every corner.
Your tour ends with transfer back to your Hotel or Agra cantonment railway station with lots of memory.
- Trip includes private Vehicle,professional guide,buffet lunch and Hotel pickup and drop off
- Enjoy the changing colors of Taj represents the varying mood of the Queen
- Get a chance to explore the Marvelous Tomb of Itmad-Ud-Daulah known as Baby Taj
- Experience the Power house of Agra Fort
- Explore the Moonlight Garden of Mehtab Bagh
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Chinese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 1 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Maximum 6 people per booking
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePickup from your Hotel or desired location in Agra
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Parking and fuel charges
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional tour guide
- Buffet lunch at Multi cuisine restaurant
- Monument Entrance fees
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1