6-day Golden Triangle Group Tour of (Delhi/Agra/Jaipur)
Join us on an enchanting trip to all the major cities in India.
During this beautiful 6-day Golden Triangle Tour, we will explore New Delhi and visit all the top attractions of Old Delhi such as Rashtrapati Bhawan, the India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, the National Museum, Doll’s Museum, Parliament House, Raj Ghat, Shanti Van, Jama Masjid and the Red Fort.
We will then travel to Agra and witness beauties such as the breathtaking sunrise at the Taj Mahal. On our way to Jaipur we will stop en-route at the magnificent Fatehpur Sikri. And go on to visit more great attractions including Birla Temple, Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal and City Palace & Observatory, before finishing our tour by visiting one last incredible attraction - The Akshardham Temple.
- Stay in Deluxe Hotels
- Sunrise guided tour of the Taj Mahal
- Professional local guides
- Visit to The National Museum Doll’s Museum
- Luxury transport to each destination
- Tours of Parliament House
- Tours of Qutub Minar
- Tours of Humayun's Tomb
- Visit Red Fort
- Visit Jama Masjid
- Visit Shanti Van
- Visit Raj Ghat
- Visit The Akshardham Temple
- Visit City Palace & Observatory
- Visit Hawa Mahal
- Visit Amber Fort
- Visit Birla Temple
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish
- Duration: 6 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Groups of 45 people receive 20% discount
- Over 20 people receive 10% Discount
- Different prices available for Summer and Winter Seasons
- Maximum of 45 people
- Minimum of 2 people
- Live GuideEnglish, German
- Pick-up servicePick up from New Delhi Airport
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Tonga ride at Taj Mahal, Agra
- Meals as per program.
- Accommodation with Breakfast at Deluxe hotels
- English speaking guide
- AC Transport with driver
- for your services in the car and in the hotels
- Bottled mineral water every day during the tour
- WIFI Internet services available in our all cars for your services
- Monuments entrances fees
- Government services tax @ 5%
On arrival, at Delhi Airport be met by our guide and driver to be transferred to your hotel in Delhi.
After breakfast, the sightseeing tour of Delhi begins with visits of, Rashtrapati Bhawan Humayun'sTomb and Qutub Minar.
Visit the Nationa Doll's Museum, Parliament House, The Lok Lok Sabha (lower) & Rajya Sabha.
Visit the Raj Ghat and Shanti Van (cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru respectively).
Tour Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in Asia. Explore the majestic Red Fort.
The Chandi Chowk market and purchase some antique things.
After breakfast at Hotel, drive to Agra, On arrival at Agra check in hotel for night stay.
Later visit Agra Fort – on the eastern banks of the Yamuna River. Visit its Hall of Public Audience and its Royal Pavilions.
Itmad-Ud-Daulah’s Tomb, the monument that is most important in Agra or "Baby Taj".
Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal, return to the hotel for breakfast then its a drive to Jaipur, and en-route stopping at Fatehpur Sikri
See the graceful buildings including Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chishti, Panch Mahal and other palaces.
Drive to Jaipur about 210 kilometres from Fatehpur Sikri. , Check-in at the hotel and proceed for lunch at the hotel.
Late afternoon proceeds to visit Birla Temple (Laxmi Narayan Temple) - is situated just below the Motinagri, City Palace.
After breakfast, visit Amber Fort, Rajputs overlooking Maota Lake, ride up to this hilltop palace on a caparisoned, painted elephant, passing through the ancient main gate You will enjoy Photo Grapy in front of “Jal Mahal Palace”.
Afternoon visit Jaipur City: Hawa Mahal or Palace of the Winds,
Usually, tourists include shopping and visiting the lively markets of Jaipur in their itinerary.
Jaipur is the perfect place to shop for Handicrafts, antiques, jewellery, gems, pottery, carpets, textiles, metalwork and leather ware.
Morning: After Breakfast drive to Delhi. Upon arrival visit Akshardham Temple.
Evening proceed for dinner at a local restaurant and then transfer to airport to catch a flight for your country
- Most Monuments closed on Monday in Delhi
- During this tour, you will have some free time for shopping in the evening
- The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday in Agra