5 Days Golden Triangle Tour An Amazing Delhi Agra Jaipur Trip
Explore the highlights of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur on a guided 4-night tour that travels round-trip from Delhi.
Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites including Qutub Minar, India Gate and Humayun's Tomb in Delhi; the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra; and the Amber Fort and Jantar Mantar Observatory in Jaipur.
You’ll also see iconic sights such as the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal) in Jaipur.
This tour is with private transportation and all accommodation is at your own expense.
- Agra - Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Visit Fatehpur Sikri
- Enjoy an elephant ride in Jaipur
- Learn about Egypts history from an experienced tour guide
- Luxury transportation during the whole tour
- New Delhi - Qutub Minar, Humayun Tomb, India Gate and the Presidents House
- Jaipur - Amber Fort, City Palace,Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar
- Duration: 5 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pick-up servicePick-up drop off from the airport or any central Delhi location
- Easy Cancellation100% Cancellation fee for customers to cancel 30 days prior to the tour and 50% cancellation fee 31-45 days prior to the tour.
- Air-conditioned car
- English speaking tour approved guide (Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur)
- Fuel and state taxes
- Pick-up drop-off from the airport or central location in Delhi
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Elephant ride in Amer fort, Jaipur
- Any accommodation
- Monuments ticket fees
- Lunch, dinner or any meals
On arrival at Delhi airport, you will be met by one of our representatives and taken to your hotel for check-in. Or alternatively, you will be picked up from your hotel or the railway station.
In the afternoon visit Rajghat, Jantar Mantar, Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan, and India Gate.
Overnight accommodation Delhi (at your own expense)
After breakfast, we will drive 216 km for approx 3.5 hours, to another historical and romantic city - Agra.
En route we will visit Itimad-ud-Daulah. The Tomb Itmad-ud-daulah was the first Mughal tomb made from marble, and the first tomb to be built on the river Yamuna.
On arrival in Agra, you will check-in to your hotel.
In the afternoon you will visit the world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts.
Overnight stay in Agra (at your own expense).
After breakfast, you will visit Agra Fort and proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur.
En route you will visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
You will also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world.
Today you will have travelled a distance of 245km and spent 4 hours travelling.
On arrival at Jaipur, you will check in to your hotel (at your own expense)
After breakfast, you will start a full days local sightseeing in Jaipur.
Visit the Amber Fort and Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), and take a photo.
You will stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. The evening is free for leisure.
Overnight stay in Jaipur (at your own expense)
After breakfast, check out from your hotel and transfer to Delhi airport for your onward journey.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
- Avoid any clothing that is too revealing
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- You will get an English-speaking guide. If you need another language then kindly inform us in Special Requirements upon booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.