3-Days Golden Triangle Private Tour to Agra & Jaipur from New Delhi
On 3-Days Private Golden Triangle Tour of India from Delhi, you'll see some of the city's top attractions in the cities of Agra and Jaipur.
Experience the country's rich history and culture as you visit Agra's UNESCO World Heritage sites, Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal, where you'll learn about the Mughal Empire.
In Jaipur, the 'pink city,' discover palaces and the hilltop Amber Fort while learning about India's royal past.
- Experience the world-famous sights of India's Golden Triangle
- See the UNESCO Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri
- View the architecture and the fine design of the Tomb of Akbar the Great and I'timād-ud-Daulah
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick Up from New Delhi Airport, Your Hotel in New Delhi/Gurgaon
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour. There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Private tour
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Professional local tour guide
- Meals and other personal expenses
- Monument fees
Begin the trip with a pick-up from the airport, railway station, hotel or another desired location in Delhi and you will be taken to Agra, the city of the Taj Mahal via a 3-hour drive on the expressway.
Upon arrival to Agra, you will check in to your hotel. After getting refreshed, proceed to the magnificent monument Taj Mahal.
The Taj Mahal is an ivory white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna River. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
After visiting the Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort, yet another UNESCO World Heritage site. Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty till 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi.
In the end, explore the Tomb of Akbar the Great. It’s fascinating to see the architecture and the fine design on the walls of the tomb, around 30 minutes drive from Agra Fort.
The Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum often described as a "jewel box," and sometimes called the Baby Tāj, the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
Overnight stay in Agra.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to Jaipur.
On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri - a UNESCO World Heritage site. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center.
Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid Mosque.
Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Diwan-E-Khas Hall has a carved central pillar. Jodha Bais Palace is a mix of Hindu and Mughal styles, next to the 5-story Panch Mahal that overlooks the site.
Later, proceed to Jaipur.
On arrival, check into your hotel and relax at the hotel.
Overnight stay in Jaipur.
In the morning after breakfast, meet your local guide and visit the Amber Fort.
The Amber Fort was the capital of this state a long time ago. En route, enjoy a photo stop at Hawa Mahal - the Palace of the Winds.
Later, visit Jantar Mantar (Observatory), City Palace and the apartment housing museums with an array of textiles, costumes, arms, weapons and paintings.
In the end, you will be transferred to your hotel in New Delhi or another location in the city.
- Current Valid Passport is required on the Day of Travelling.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
© Copyright 2017 Private Tour Inc. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced without our written permission!
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Private Tour Inc.'s Terms & Conditions.