3 Day Tour of Agra, Jaipur & Delhi Includes Accommodation And Private Car
Enjoy the 3-Days Tour from Agra-Jaipur-Delhi.which is one of the Most Popular and perfect ways of Introduction about the Indian culture. The tour is an ideal way of exploring the old Indian culture and traditions that even today fascinate history lovers across the country and around the world.
Also, it allows tourists to explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites and some of the beautiful ancient monuments of these three cities.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Complementary English Speaking Guide in Agra and Jaipur.
- Accommodation on Double/Twin and Triple Sharing
- 2-Nights Accommodation with Breakfast.
- Private Transfer Sightseeing with Air-Condition vehicle.
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceThis tour includes free pickup from your Hotel, Airport or the place suggested by the traveler within Agra. Please mention Pick up details at time of Booking.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 12 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Accommodation on Double/Twin .
- All sightseeing, arrival and departures as per itinerary
- All Applicable Taxes
- Fuel and Gasoline
- All,Toll Tax And Parking
- Air-Condition Vehicle
- Complementary English Speaking Guide in Agar And Jaipur
- Accommodation with Breakfast.
- Private transportation
- 2-Nights Accommodation in Jaipur
- Lunch and Dinner
- Elephant Ride
- Travel Insurance
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance tickets of the Monuments.
- Any expense of personal nature not mentioned above
Morning at 7:30 am Our representative will Pick you up from your Hotel or Train Station in Agra and take you the magnificent Taj Mahal, which is one of the seven wonders of the world. Also, visit the beautiful Agra Fort, which was built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar and is made of beautiful red sandstones.
Thereafter, drive to Jaipur with a quick stopover at Fatehpur Sikri. Emperor Akbar built this city in the 16th century as his capital and palace. Also, visit Bulund Darwaza, which the largest gateway in the world. After that, continue your drive to Jaipur. Overnight stay will be arranged at a hotel.
Enjoy a full day tour of Jaipur today. Starting from the imposing Amber Fort. Located on a ridge just outside Jaipur City, The Fort offers sweeping views of the city. Undergo a steady climb to the main gate and enter the beautiful fort. In the afternoon, take a tour of the Pink City and get astounded by its setting and ancient fortresses.
Other places that you will visit are City Palace, Hawa Mahal or "Palace of the Winds" and the Jantar Mantar Observatory. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
This morning After breakfast you will Transfer to Delhi Airport or Train Station for your onward Journey .
- Taj Mahal will be Closed on every Friday
- Transportation Provided by 2 Different Vehicles 1-4 Person by Tata Indigo or Swift Dzire and 4 to 6 People By Toyota Innova or similar
- (Extra Person will be provide Extra Bed in Same Room Exp-:3 Persons will be provide 1 Triple Sharing room and 5 person will be provide 1 Double and 1 Triple Sharing Rooms.)
- A passport valid for at least 3 months is needed while travelling