3 Day Golden Triangle Private Tour from Delhi
This 3-day Golden Triangle tour allows you to explore the three most magical cities in India -- Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
Throughout the first day of our extraordinary tour, we will visit Delhi's most exciting destinations such as Qutub Minar, A UNESCO World Heritage site, The Lotus Temple, The India Gate, the Parliament House, the President's Palace and The Secrative buildings.
In Agra, we will start our day with a majestic view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise, then visit the historic Agra Fort (Red Fort) and explore the perfectly preserved ghost town, Fatehpur Sikri.
While In Jaipur, we will visit the majestic Amber Fort, The stunningly beautiful Lake Palace (Jal Mahal), the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal), the Maharaja's City Palace and The Jantar Mantar Observatory.
- Explore the world-famous sights of India's Golden Triangle
- Discover India's most popular tourist destinations in New Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
- See the Palace of Winds
- Gaze at the beauty of Jal Mahal
- Visit the majestic Amber Fort
- Explore Agra Fort
- Enjoy a stunning sunrise view at the Taj Mahal
- Drive past Parliament House and the Presidents Palace
- Be amazed at India Gate
- Admire the Lotus Temple
- Visit Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Languages offered on activity/tour: English, French, Chinese, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 3 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Tour Available after 2018-05-01
- Maximum of 6 participants
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePickup from Your Hotel or Airport or Desired Location in Delhi
- Disability ServicesNot wheelchair accessible
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- Enjoy battery cab ride near Taj Mahal
- All sightseeing with local guides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional tour guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Experienced English speaking driver
- Toll tax, parking and state tax
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel accommodation
- Entrance fees
Your 3-day trip starts with an 8 am pick-up from your hotel in Delhi or Delhi Airport.
You will start a half-day tour of Delhi and visit Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage site built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek.
Admire the Lotus Temple, also called Bahai Temple (closed on Mondays), and the India Gate.
Traveling in a private climate-controlled vehicle with a driver, ride past the Parliament House, the President's Palace and the Secretariat buildings.
After your Delhi tour, drive for 3-4 hours on the expressway towards Agra. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel.
Overnight: hotel in Agra (at your own expense)
Get up early in the morning and start your day with a majestic view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise and then return back to your hotel for breakfast.
Later proceed to visit the historic Agra Fort before proceeding to Jaipur.
Along the way, you will visit a perfectly preserved ghost town, Fatehpur Sikri.
Upon your arrival at Jaipur, check-in to your hotel.
Overnight stay at Hotel (at your own expense)
After breakfast the following morning, visit the majestic Amber Fort, situated on the top of a hill.
Gaze at the awesome beauty of Jal Mahal then take a little leisure time before heading to the Palace of Winds (Hawa Mahal).
Stop by the Jantar Mantar Observatory and Maharaja's City Palace.
In the afternoon, drive back to Delhi where you will be dropped off at your hotel in Delhi or Delhi airport.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Taj Mahal Closed on Friday
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1