2 Days Taj Mahal, Elephant and Bear Rescue Centre Private Tour From Delhi
Explore the real heritage of Mughals in the city of Agra. A visit to Taj Mahal will make your tour a memorable journey because the Taj Mahal is known for its beautification standing alone in the midst of the sky.
Taj Mahal has an eye-catching view. later on, visit to Agra fort will give you an idea of Mughals lifestyle and how they were living a luxurious and royal life.
A visit to world largest Elephant and beer rescue Center will change your scenario of animals, Here in the Rescue centre they will show you how the elephants and Bear have been rescued in India, the forest rangers will give you complete knowledge of animals.
You will also get the chance to interact with the animals. This Tour will give you a completely different touch rather than the other tours.
We have tried to show the best places in Agra so that an experience of the traveller can be more memorable.
- Visit the Handicrafts stores of Mugals Capital city
- Explore the Local market of Agra
- Visit Elephant Rescue Center
- Visit Agra fort the mughals residential Place
- Visit Taj Mahal a UNESCO heritage site
- Visit Bear Rescue Center
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- The Itinerary can be alternated to suit the opening days at the Taj Mahal which is closed on Fridays
- Pick-up servicePick up from your hotel in Delhi.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional art historian guide
- Breakfast ( if option selected)
- Bottled water
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fees ( if option selected)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Overnight accommodation ( if option selected)
- Food and drinks
- Any insurance
- Tipping to guide and driver
Generally, people start their Agra tour after visiting our capital city Delhi. So our tour representative will pick you up from Delhi hotel and will head towards beautiful Agra city.
It is about 206 km away from capital city Delhi and it takes nearly 2 and half hour over Yamuna Expressway to reach. If we start at 8 am then we will reach Agra by 10:30 am. Agra Fort.
After reaching Agra you can take rest for some time and enjoy your lunch. After that, we can head for Agra fort which is about 3km away from Taj Mahal.
This fort was built by Mughal emperor Akbar. This fort is also famous for its fine architecture. Just enjoy the architecture of arts on the walls and ceiling. You can have a glimpse of the Taj Mahal from here.
Taj Mahal In the evening can head for Taj Mahal to see its beauty when the sun set view. Taj Mahal is popular for its immense beauty and fine architecture. It doesn't need any introduction. Because of its beauty and fine architecture, it is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Every people should visit the Taj Mahal at least once!
Bear Rescue and elephant rescue centre Next day Morning after breakfast leave the Agra city do you check out and proceed to beer Rescue Center. This is place where you will find beers and animals. Your slot will be booked here. The Rangers will receive you and will give you the information that how they have been conserving the beers in natural environment.
The bear rescue centre is a tour of 2 Hours later on proceed for Elephant rescue centre which is located at some distance from the bear rescue centre. Elephant rescue center is a place which is been protected by Wildlife Sos where you will find numbers of Elephant there. This is also a 2 hours tour. At this place you will get the chance to interact with the elephants doing little volunteering work. Wild sos rangers will show some documentary and will tell that each elephants have their own historical background.
A visit to both these centre will let you know that in past years animals had to face many problems, animals used to become a puppet of Humans, they used it for their own sake or for running their livelihood. We bet your love for animals will increase if you visit these centres. Halt for lunch Back to Delhi Now it's time to leave for Delhi. You will reach Delhi by 5 pm.
Our tour representative will drop you to the hotel, where you can enjoy your dinner and take rest. Hope you will enjoy Agra overnight tour with us.
- If you want to change the time slot you can also change the time slot of visit the Rescue Center ( time slot are available as 9 to 11 am,11 to 1 pm and 3 to 5 Pm)
- The Itinerary can be vice versa, if you want to visit Rescue center first you can visit Rescue Centers and then you do the Agra tour.
- Taj mahal remain close on fridays
- Elephant and bear rescue is situated 20 Km Away from Agra City
- The Accommodation is based on 2 persons sharing per room