2 Day Taj Mahal Sunrise & Sunset Tour from Delhi
Experience the spectacular view of the Taj Mahal at both sunrise and sunset on this 2-Days Tour from New Delhi.
The Taj Mahal at sunrise is shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow.
Visit the city of Agra and enjoy the beauty of the Taj Mahal, explore the magnificent Fatehpur Sikri, and visit a marble inlay workshop.
This tour also includes a visit to Agra Fort, Itmad-ud-Daula (Baby Taj Mahal) & Mehtab Bagh for the exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal
- Enjoy the beauty of the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mist and bathed with a soft morning glow
- Marvel at the architecture of Itmad-Ud-Daula (Baby Taj) and the iconic Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah
- Visit Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoy an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri - capital of the Mughal Emperor Akbar
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 2 days
- Skip the Line
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick Up from anywhere in New Delhi Or Gurgaon
- Easy CancellationNon-refundable
- Private tour
- Breakfast in the hotel
- 1 night accommodation in a 3-star hotel on a single, double, twin or triple sharing basis
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Live professional tour guide
- Tips/ gratuities
- Monument fees
Pick-up from New Delhi Airport or other desired location in New Delhi and proceed towards Agra by an air-conditioned vehicle and it is here that you will begin your journey.
While travelling on Yamuna Expressway, you will start enjoying your trip immediately. After a 3-hour journey on Yamuna Expressway, you will reach Agra.
Upon arrival in Agra, meet your tour guide then check-in to your hotel.
Later, proceed to Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. This fort was built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 AD and embodies other two major constructions like the Moti Masjid and the Musanman Burj. This is the place where Shah Jahan was believed to have been held in prison and died. Construction started on the orders of Akbar in 1565, then Shah Jahan constructed the main buildings and Aurangzeb built up the ramparts.
Agra Fort is located 2 kilometres northwest of Taj Mahal and situated on 94 acres (34 hectares) of land. The monument exhibits both Hindu and Islamic architectural styles.
Later on, proceed Baby Taj. It is the Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah and appears quite similar to the Taj Mahal. Therefore, it received the name "Baby Taj." The mausoleum is also a must-see destination during your trip to Agra.
Later in the evening, visit Mehtab Bagh for an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal.
Overnight stay in Agra.
In the early morning, meet your tour guide who will take you to the Taj Mahal. The beauty of the Taj Mahal varies from dawn to dusk.
Visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise shrouded in mists and bathed with a soft morning glow. Enjoy the mesmerizing view of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on this private tour.
The Taj Mahal is famous for its structure and the tale of love that it depicts. It is amongst the seven wonders of the world. This place will provide you with an essential sight.
Structured as the most beautiful architectural marvel, this place is considered a symbol of love shrouded with beautiful marbles and appears to be elegant throughout the site. This place speaks of the story of the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, who built this marvel in loving memory of his wife Mumtaz. The empress was believed to have died while giving birth to her fourteenth child. The place provides a soothing effect and is a tribute to undying love.
This place is sure to create an awe-inspiring impression for everyone who visits.
Later, check out from the hotel and proceed to enjoy an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red stone. The city was founded by the Mughal Emperor Akbar 1569, and served as the capital of the Mughal empire between 1571 and 1585. The magnificent door of the monument will welcome you to innumerable attractions to see.
Later, transfer to New Delhi Airport or another desired location in New Delhi.
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1