2-Day Private Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra from Pune with Return Flight
Pick up from Pune airport for flight to Dehli. Drive to Agra 3 Hrs via Express Highway brings you to the City of Taj Mahal, Agra. Late afternoon, visit Mehtab Bagh - A garden believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlit nights.
Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal a UNESCO World Heritage Site is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echoes the story of the Mughal Empire.
After Sightseeing, enjoy some free time for shopping in Agra, known for its fabulous handicrafts. After visiting Agra drive back to Delhi and arrive at Delhi airport for transfer back to prune.
- Visit Mehtab Bagh
- Visit Agra Fort
- Visit Taj Mahal
- Scheduling: Private Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Duration: 2 days
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Pick-up servicePickup from Hotel or Anywhere in Pune.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Cut-off TimeAvailable to be booked until 24 hours before the tour starts. We reserve the option to confirm the tour or not due to availability.
- 6. Buffet Lunch
- 5. Monument entrance fees
- 4. Professional private tour guide
- 3. Return Flight Tickets (Pune – Delhi – Pune)
- 2. All Transfers/sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- 1. 1-night hotel accommodation on twin sharing basic with breakfast
- 2. Gratuities (recommended)
- 1. Drinks
6 am Pickup from your hotel or anywhere in Pune and transfer to Pune airport for flight to Delhi. Arrival at Airport in Delhi and drive to Agra 3 Hrs via Express Highway brings you to the City of Taj Mahal, Agra.
Early evening visit Mehtab Bagh — the moonlit garden believed to have been designed by Shah Jahan to view the Taj on moonlit nights, far away from the maddening crowd, The garden complex is situated on the left bank of Yamuna opposite to Taj Mahal.
Here you can witness the sunset over the Taj Mahal.
6 am – We visit to explore the monumental heritage of the Great Mughals, including the magnificent Taj Mahal (Closed on Fridays), a Unesco World Heritage Site is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created.
Next, we visit - Agra Fort (A Unesco World Heritage Site), Built by Emperor Akbar in 1565 A.D, this huge fort is made of red sandstone.
The maze of the courtyards, mosques & private chambers of the fort echoes the story of the Mughal Empire. After Sightseeing enjoy the shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work.
The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took a personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work. Lunch Break, Lunch will be provided at one of the best Local AC Restaurant.
After visiting Agra drive back to Delhi and arrive at 6 pm and drop-off to Delhi airport for flight to Pune. Arrive at Pune airport and drop-off at your hotel or anywhere in Pune.
- 8. The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- 7. Not wheelchair accessible
- 6. Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- 5. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- 4. Dress code is casual
- 2. All Members Passport Photo copy at the time of booking
- 2. Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- 1. Confirmation will be received at time of booking