Guided Tallinn Day Sightseeing Small Group Tour From Helsinki
We will pick you up from your choice of designated pick-up hotel points in Helsinki city centre around 8:00, ferry to Tallinn leaves at 9:00.
Due to the traffic peak hour in the morning, we suggest you get ready for the trip on time. After hotel pickup, we go for the cruise across the Gulf of Finland to Estonia by comfortable ferry. The ferry departs at 9:00, you can enjoy a range of cafés, restaurants and bars, do shopping and have fun while crossing the Gulf of Finland.
You will reach Tallinn around 11:15. Your guide will greet you at Tallinn harbour and the 3 hours guided tour starts from the dock. During the city tour, you will see the main city square and the Tallinn Town Hall, houses of guilds from Middle Ages, towers, Aleksander Nevsky Cathedral and Kadriog Park, Toompea Castle and much more.
Tallinn, Estonia’s capital on the Baltic Sea, retains its walled, cobblestoned Old Town, home to cafes and shops, as well as Kiek in de Kök, a 15th-century defensive tower. The Old Town, dating from around the 15th century, is Estonia’s only UNESCO World Heritage site and is more than worthy of the title.
After the guided tour, you can spend free time on your own in this lovely town. There are lots of nice little shops, cafés and restaurants in Tallinn Old Town. At 17:30 you will be at the agreed transfer meeting points, and our driver will take you back to Tallinn harbour since the ferry return to Helsinki leaves at 18:30.
On the ferry returning to Helsinki, you can relax and enjoy the services on board. You will arrive in Helsinki at 21:00 and transfer back to your pick-up hotel points.
- Travel to Estonia by ferry and sightsee from the Gulf of Finland
- A guided tour of Tallin Estonia to see the city sights
- Free time to stroll around Tallin at your own leisure
- Enjoy the services onboard as you ferry back to Helsinki port
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 10 hours
- Printed or Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up and drop-off in Helsinki.
- Ship to shore “Stress-free” tour guarantee.Get a full refund for non-docking ships or late port arrivals.
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Instant Confirmation
- Small-group tour
- Transfer to and from the harbour in Tallinn
- 3 hours Professional guiding in Tallinn
- Round-trip ferry tickets: Helsinki-Tallinn-Helsinki
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Helsinki
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- NOTE: Depending on the availability of Ferry tickets, The start time and end time of the tour may vary.
- Minimum (2) numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Important: Full name (specify first name and last name), Birthday, Nationality and Gender is required at time of booking for all participants