Shore Excursions from Alexandria to Pyramids
We'll visit Cairo which lies along the River Nile stretching up to 40 km from north to south. The citizens of Cairo proudly call their city the 'Mother of All Cities'. Cairo or Al Qahirah is not only the capital of Egypt but also the largest city in the Middle East and Africa.
Then we'll travel to Giza Plateau, lying on the west bank of the River Nile opposite Cairo. Giza's main attractions are the three Pyramids. We'll also visit the Egyptian Museum showcasing over 6, 000 years of Egyptian history.
- Giza Pyramids - Tut Anch Amon - Egyptian Museum - Shore excursions
- Giza Pyramids
- Tut Anch Amon
- The Egyptian Museum
- Shore excursions
- Scheduling: Shared Tour
- Languages offered on the Activity / Tour: English
- Duration: 8 to 9 hours
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Live GuideEnglish
- Pick-up servicePick up from Hotel or Port
- Easy CancellationThere is no cancellation fee once Customers Cancel at least 7 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 50% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 3 and 6 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
There is 100% cancellation fee for Customers to Cancel 2 day(s) prior to the date of the activity or tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Licensed Egyptologist escort/guide
- All transfers per programmes are in a modern car, with air-conditioning and a private driver
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- Camel Trip
- Lunch $15 per person
- Felucca $15 per person ( If time permits ).
Tour Duration: Depends on cruise ship Tour Type:
Transport Based Itinerary:
From Alexandria , we travel to Giza to visit the legendary majestic Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerionos to view these spectacular man-made monuments.
Afterwards a tour of the great Sphinx; guarding the Royal Burial Chambers and temple of Cheops
In the Afternoon we will have our Lunch and then, you will be transferred to the Egyptian Museum which holds the most ancient human artifacts in the world. You will have a guided tour inside to watch the golden treasure of Tut-Ankh-Amun & a great gallery of statues & portraits…. etc Then we return to your ship. It is a 2 1/2 hour drive
- We are a Muslim country so please dress properly when traveling to Egypt
- Kindly respect the sentiments of the Locals, while visiting the Places of Worship / Historic Monument.
- Excellent 5
- Very Good 4
- Average 3
- Poor 2
- Terrible 1